Guide: Grinding Exp and Coins using VIP Elite Four Trainers

All posts discussing the game go here
Heodenings_Waltz

Guide: Grinding Exp and Coins using VIP Elite Four Trainers

Post by Heodenings_Waltz »

October 12, 2023
-Since there are two Larry in the VIP Trainers, we will call the Elite Four Larry as VIP Larry (E4-Paldea) throughout the guide.
-Added multiple VIP Larry (E4-Paldea) and VIP Hassel to the trainer suggestions. Few VIP Poppy has been added because of its vast coverage.
-The table of 'Best Pokemon Types Against Elite Four Trainers' has been updated. Dual type Steel & Ghost has been added to the perfect score against VIP Larry (E4-Paldea). Also added dual type Steel & Water to 19/20 score against VIP Hassel. Multiple VIP Larry (E4-Paldea) and VIP Hassel has been added to 17 and 18 scores.

---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------

Hello, I want to share these trainers if you want to use the VIP Elite Four for grinding exp and coins.

VIP Trainers are usually easier compare to Ultimate Trainers. They also give a decent amount of exp and coins. Most of them are beatable using a 1 move only which gives less time to finish the battle. All possible type combinations are present here. Kindly try to switch the types to see all possible combinations. For example, from Bug/Flying to Flying/Bug. I wouldn't recommend to use a pokemon without +spe for training high-exp. Try to use a Chrome/Shiny class for additional health benefit. These are just my personal suggestions and you can try other options too. This is not 100% win rate every time with 1 pokemon.Please note the following before trying any methods on our table:

1) Your pokemon must be at level 100.
2) Your pokemon must have +spe. Better if +atk +spe / +def +spe. Best if +atk +def +spe.
3) If you will use a negative class, you must do the opposite in terms of battle (if the battle indicates 'normal' then do 'inverse' and vice versa)
4) If you see an attack that recommends 'V-Create', you can also use the other 4 highest Fire attack power (Mind Blown, Eruption, Blast Burn, Shell Trap). Same goes with 'Freeze Shock', you can also use 'Ice Burn' etc..
5) If you see a pokemon with multiple x2 or x4 weaknesses other than the indicated attack, you can always use the other types. For example an Onix. I put Water Spout(150) but you can also use Frenzy Plant(150), Focus Punch(150), etc. As long as it has the same attack power of the indicated attack in the table, it will deliver same result.

While we have a number of possible pokemon type combinations, some of them are specifically great against certain VIP Trainer. Thanks to their high number of defensive side making your opponent to beat much easier using 1 pokemon. Here are the list of some recognizable pokemon type which has the highest defensive type. You can also use this as reference if you have lots of +spe pokemon in your box to know which of them are easier to use for grinding exp and coins. Note that I only include a score of 17-20.
To know what attack/s should be used, what kind of battle and check if there is a note, please find it in the main table below by using the pokemon type and specified VIP Elite Four.

MAIN TABLE

Thank you for reading and have fun.
Last edited by Heodenings_Waltz on Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:17 am, edited 39 times in total.
Heodenings_Waltz StorageOfHeodenings_Waltz

Amritarocks

Post by Amritarocks »

Thanks!

Albin

Post by Albin »

Thank you sir

Tenchu777

Post by Tenchu777 »

Thank you

emerald

Post by emerald »

thank you its very helpful
genius_supernova1

kartheek2468

Post by kartheek2468 »

thank you
kartheek2468

Avi-fighter2

Post by Avi-fighter2 »

Thank you bro :D :D :D

mjpetmalu01

Post by mjpetmalu01 »

Thank you so much for telling :D :D :D :)
Main Accountd.i.s.c.o.4
Storage Accountd.i.s.c.o...

_fambruh_

Post by _fambruh_ »

Thank you bro,its very helpful :D

Heodenings_Waltz

Post by Heodenings_Waltz »

You are welcome. Feel free to share it to anyone.

I've removed the link and posted the tables directly so you will not click the link anymore.
Heodenings_Waltz StorageOfHeodenings_Waltz