How to make high exp

All posts discussing the game go here
GodKiller1234567

How to make high exp

Post by GodKiller1234567 »

Hello guys!

So, in this thread I'll be saying how to make high exp.

You can battle ultimate trainers, they generally give 45-53k exp per battle if u destroy their team with a single pokemon of yours. But it's quite tough to do so, since they have 6 pokemon in their team.

And guys, I would highly not recommend you to use a poke without +spe, it's almost close to impossible to grind on them.

Incase you are then y'all can battle vip trainers. They are much easier to defeat since they have only 5 pokemon. An it's not nessecary to battle them only for pokemon without +spe. Most of the descent VIP trainers give 28-32k exp if you destroy their team with only 1 poke.

Also if u guys are finding VIP trainers tough you can use the S's for example if your pokemon is a fairy type, battle s-fairy and respectively for all other types. And they don't deal any damage to any of your pokemon, since the only attack they have on all there pokemon are splash. They give about 9-13k exp.

And for defeating ultimate trainers you will need all atacks changed, however if you want to defeat a VIP trainer you can just change 1 move and for the S's it's ok if you don't change any attacks. You can get the table of attacks in game.
And to make exact exp here is the link:
https://myaenan.github.io/ExpCalc/

If you are still finding it tough to make exact exp, you can watch a video made by a close friend of mine his YouTube channel is eministic. He has explained it well.
Here is the link: https://youtu.be/KB-2Niy6p3k

Summary- ultimate trainers give the most exp, but are thr toughest. Descent Vip trainers give 28-32k exp, and aren't that hard to beat. The S's give the least exp and are the easiest to battle.

Hence I would recommend battling ultimate trainers, since that's what I do. If you are unable to do that, go for the VIP trainers. And I would not realy suggest the S's

And guys hope this forum has helped you. If you have noticed some error please mention it down. Hope this was worth the time I spent.

godkiller1234567
Last edited by GodKiller1234567 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Princes123456

Post by Princes123456 »

How to update

Amritarocks

Post by Amritarocks »

I can give a small tip to defeat ultimately trainers with one pokemon.
You know what? While doing trainer challenges;if you beat them with one pokemon they give 75000 exp.
Use the type chart .For example if you’re battling ash now by seeing the type chart you can say the best defence type is electric.If you want to sweep ash’s team i suggest these moves to use:
N=negative
Ash -greninja:Bolt strike,n:Vcreate
Mega charizard x -Preciple blades,n : Frenzy plant
Noivern-Blot strike,n:sky attack,preciple blades
Mega scpetile-V-create,n:Frenzy plant
Noctowl-Bolt strike ,n:Preciple blades
Pikachu-Preciple bladesN:Sky attack,Water spout
Roar of time &Draci meteor are all-rounder attacks they are useful to defeat ash’s team easily
Last edited by Amritarocks on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
ign Amritarocks

GodKiller1234567

Amritarocks wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:22 am I can give a small tip to defeat ultimately trainers with one pokemon.
You know what? While doing trainer challenges;if you beat them with one pokemon they give 75000 exp.
Use the type chart .For example if you’re battling ash now by seeing the type chart you can say the best defence type is electric.If you want to sweep ash’s team i suggest these moves to use:
N=negative
Ash -greninja:Bolt strike,n:Vcreate
Mega charizard x -Preciple blades,n : Frenzy plant
Noivern-Blot strike,n:sky attack,preciple blades
Mega scpetile-V-create,n:Frenzy plant
Noctowl-Bolt strike ,n:Preciple blades
Pikachu-Preciple bladesN:Sky attack,Water spout
Roar of time &Draci meteor are all-rounder attacks they are useful to defeat ash’s team easily
The type chart makes sense, but even if ash's whole team is destroyed by only 1 poke max gain exp is 53k

zacian1

Post by zacian1 »

Amritarocks wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:22 am
It is not necessary that the ultimate trainers come in trainer challenges.
Cause they randomly select trainers.
And some of the trainers in challenges give less than 10 k exp.
So to grind exp the best method would be to battle vip or ultimate trainers .

GodKiller1234567

zacian1 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:12 pm
Amritarocks wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:22 am
It is not necessary that the ultimate trainers come in trainer challenges.
Cause they randomly select trainers.
And some of the trainers in challenges give less than 10 k exp.
So to grind exp the best method would be to battle vip or ultimate trainers .
not all trainers give low exp. I've also stated "decent ones"

zacian1

Post by zacian1 »

GodKiller1234567 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:51 pm not all trainers give low exp. I've also stated "decent ones"
I told only about the trainer challenges>
In the trainer challenges battles are randomised and most of the trainers give low exp.
So it would be better to battle ultimate or vip trainers directly instead of doing trainer challenges .

GodKiller1234567

zacian1 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:46 am
GodKiller1234567 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:51 pm not all trainers give low exp. I've also stated "decent ones"
I told only about the trainer challenges>
In the trainer challenges battles are randomised and most of the trainers give low exp.
So it would be better to battle ultimate or vip trainers directly instead of doing trainer challenges .
ummm ya, I agree with u. Generally in trainer challenge there is giovanni. He gives only 18-20k exp if u thrash his full team with 1 poke.