Can anyone say how to do 25m exp fast ??

All posts discussing the game go here
lovely_boy

Post by lovely_boy »

Heodenings_Waltz wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:57 am Sorry but I did not understand a bit, what do you mean by "attacks are permanent"?

Are you talking about the moveset of your pokemon? You can change attacks again if you want to after you train them.
I means to say that for ultimate trainers for every 12 hrs they will change there stats so we need to change attacks for 12 hrs . So my doubt is for vip trainers the moveset you have been said is permanent??

Heodenings_Waltz

Post by Heodenings_Waltz »

lovely_boy wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:02 am
Heodenings_Waltz wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:57 am Sorry but I did not understand a bit, what do you mean by "attacks are permanent"?

Are you talking about the moveset of your pokemon? You can change attacks again if you want to after you train them.
I means to say that for ultimate trainers for every 12 hrs they will change there stats so we need to change attacks for 12 hrs . So my doubt is for vip trainers the moveset you have been said is permanent??
I think you are talking about the class not the stats. Stats are randomised every battle while Class are changing every 00:00 UTC.

Only 'A' and 'B' have conditions (kindly read the note). The remaining methods doesn't have therefore you can use it anytime.
Heodenings_Waltz

lovely_boy

Post by lovely_boy »

Heodenings_Waltz wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:13 am
lovely_boy wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:02 am

I think you are talking about the class not the stats. Stats are randomised every battle while Class are changing every 00:00 UTC.

Only 'A' and 'B' have conditions (kindly read the note). The remaining methods doesn't have therefore you can use it anytime.
ok friend but how do you know that which type of pokemon should we use and which class???
Last edited by lovely_boy on Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Playerz

Post by Playerz »

Use type chart and then see which attacks and which type have advantage
Like if u want to train fire +Spe Pokemon
Defeat grass or ice or inverse wallace
If ur pokemon that u want to train don't have advantage over the Pokemon
Like if u want to train a dragon Pokemon take for example rayquaza so change the attack of rayquaza to v-create and battle negative wallace etc

z7-

Post by z7- »

you can change your pokes attacks to eruption , frenzy plant , bolt strike and water spout and try defeating ultimate trainer 'n' in inverse battle.
Last edited by z7- on Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

lovely_boy

Post by lovely_boy »

Playerz wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:49 am Use type chart and then see which attacks and which type have advantage
Like if u want to train fire +Spe Pokemon
Defeat grass or ice or inverse wallace
If ur pokemon that u want to train don't have advantage over the Pokemon
Like if u want to train a dragon Pokemon take for example rayquaza so change the attack of rayquaza to v-create and battle negative wallace etc
which class is best??

Playerz

Post by Playerz »

Chrome

lovely_boy

Post by lovely_boy »

Playerz wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:21 amChrome
ok any we train any class??

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I think this thread had gone for too long to help one person