All trade related posts go here.
Posts with no reples for over one month will automatically be removed.
- Do NOT write titles or posts with all capital letters. And do not use misleading titles.
- Do NOT post your trades in other people's trade thread unless you're trading with the person who started the thread.
- Start ONLY ONE thread a day. And it should not be the same as your previous threads.
- You will not trade pokemon for real money, items or accounts from other games. To make it clearer, only pokemon in DelugeRPG may be traded for other pokemon in DelugeRPG.
- Don't start 'daycare' threads or ask people to train your pokemon
- NO BEGGING.
- Lock your thread once you are done with it. Do NOT edit the title and body of the thread when locking it.
- Do NOT harass or mock people. Even if you think their offers/demands are bad.
- Do NOT reply after yourself. Edit your previous post instead.
- You may bump your thread only after the latest post is 24 hours old. If you wish to clean up your trade thread, you may delete your bump post once it is 24 hours old.
- You may only bump one of your threads in a 24 hour period. That is, if you have multiple trade threads, you may only bump one of them each day. Don't try to push multiple threads to the top of the forum
- Mention your username in your thread's first post. Don't make people reply asking for it.
- You may only post trades from your own accounts. You may not post on behalf of others.
- No giveaways/posts that require any sort of likes/subscribes/follows/referrals on other websites.
- DelugeRPG Admin
- Posts: 2504
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:25 pm
- LF = Short for 'Looking For'. This is usually followed by what the person is looking for.
- UFT = Short for 'Up For Trade'. This is followed by what the person has and is looking to trade.
- FT = Short for 'For Trade'. This is used the same way as UFT
- Uniques = Pokemon this person does not have. When a person says they want 5 Uniques, they mean they want any 5 pokemon that they do not already have. This may involve comparing pokedexes by going to their DelugeRPG profile.
- 100K = 100,000. So the 'K' here represents 1000.
- 10M = 10,000,000. 'M' here means Million.
* On DelugeRPG, one can assume a person is talking about Exp when they mention such large numbers even when they do not say 'Exp'
- 1S = Pokemon with any 1 Stat. +atk or +def or +spe
- 2S = Pokemon with any 2 Stats. +atk+def or +atk+spe or +def+spe
- 3S = Pokemon with all 3 Stats. +atk+def+spe
* I recommend using these over the other common but confusing abbreviations. Nobody has to wonder whether TS is two stats or three stats, whether two stats are written as BS or DS.
If you still come across those, here is what they stand for S
tats ('Both Stats' made sense when the game only had two stats. And 'All Stats' is not future proof the same way 'Both Stats' wasn't, since it can suddenly mean 4 or 5 stats in the off-chance that more stats are added)
Last edited by d1g1t
on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:57 am, edited 3 times in total.