Souleaters

These are only for wrongly received account warnings that are visible when visiting your profile.
Do not make a thread if your message has a red marking.
Lying to get your warning removed will result in a ban.
Forum rules
  • This is only for account warnings that are visible on your profile.
  • Only wrongly given warnings may be appealed.
  • This is not for complaining about messages being marked red or any other type of message given to you by the game.
  • Your post title should be only your affected username.
  • Lying about your warning will result in a ban.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the warning being received.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
Storageaccount2017

Souleaters

Post by Storageaccount2017 »

Hello sir,
Hope you're doing good :D

This is the profile message that I set before and my account got blocked,I once tried and removed the profile message that I had, and again when I set it,I received the account warning.

Just wanna know what was inappropriate in the profile
message that I set.
My profile message link: https://pasteboard.co/KbxgggH.jpg

I'm hoping for your kind consideration and I would like to know about how long the warning will last for
Thank you and stay safe!
Last edited by Storageaccount2017 on Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I'm not sure what you mean by 'account got blocked'. As for the inappropriateness, I can only guess with so many usernames stitched together, two might form a swear word when placed next to each other.
You can either look for it or consider not using the profile message like an Oscar acceptance speech, or at the very least cut down on the number.

I have removed the warning.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Storageaccount2017

Post by Storageaccount2017 »

Hello sir,
As reference to the appeal I made before two days,I would like to know how did I got the warning again?

I tried keeping less usernames on my profile message today,but got the warning again,maybe it might have created a swear word again,the one that was created earlier.
I won't edit or add anything now.

Hoping for your kind consideration.
Thank you and stay safe!

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I've double checked why it was happening and fixed the issue. So it should be okay to post your list now.
Admin of DelugeRPG