User:zekrom_69

Read the subforum rules before making a post.
If your post is closed without a reply, that means your request has been denied. DO NOT create any more.
This section is NOT for requesting bans

These are deleted automatically after some time.
Forum rules
  • Do not make more than one thread about your ban.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
  • Clearly mention your username in the title and post.
  • If your thread has been closed without any replies, that means your request was denied. DO NOT make another thread about it.
  • Unbans will not be made on emotional grounds because you're sorry. Do not plead and beg
  • An unban will only be made if the ban was a mistake or the admin believes the ban may have been harsh.
  • Accounts banned with the reason given as 'cheating' or 'suspicious activity' will not be unbanned.
  • Comparing your ban situation to another person's will result in an automatic denial of your unban request.
  • Lying here would be very stupid.
  • Read the sticky thread before making any threads.
  • Your appeal post must contain the phrase 'I have read the rules for this section and also the sticky thread'
  • DO NOT reply to other people's appeals for any reason.
zekrom_69

User:zekrom_69

Post by zekrom_69 »

Dear admin(I know who says it anymore),
I have read the rules for this section and also the sticky thread.
I am not sure if this is me making a fool of myself, or is my issue legit, but all of a sudden while roaming on a map (not sure which one) I got logged out and any attempt at logging in said this account was banned for suspicious activity!
So, when I read the sticky thread in order to try and understand what was going on, all it said was that on logging in the red section of the page will state the reason for ban, but all that my page says me is something about suspicious activity!
I agree that I had got a warning on my zekrom_69 account for using urban slangs(that was only one time), but that was my first and last time, since that day in my one month playing this game I have never said anything that might offend someone!
My both accounts zekrom_69 and zekrom_420 (I know u might ask what's up with the username tags, it was my brothers idea) have been banned, even though I have marked it as my secondary account!
So I got no clue as to why was my account banned, maybe there is some rule that I haven't gone through yet(and believe me when I say I read my rules, cause I can assure u that if there were a leaderboard for people knowing their game and its rules, I would be in Top 10 easy).
And believe me its not a part of what u mentioned in the sticky forum/Ban Appeal:-
This one u remember?
"Wait, I know. I'll pretend I don't know what even happened..."
However, it would be nice if I can understand what is happening!
I mean what are the chances of this happening to me on the 1st of April, right?
If this is a prank know that its a really good one!
Hoping to hear from u soon.
Signing off,
zekrom_69 and zekrom_420(these are my usernames not my real name, though it would be lit if that was the case :) )
Last edited by zekrom_69 on Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

It's a permanent ban for cheating. Such bans cannot be appealed. Accounts you create in the future may also be banned.
Admin of DelugeRPG

zekrom_69

Post by zekrom_69 »

What cheating are u talking about?
for the pat 10 days i have playes 6 hours non-stop grinding XP in zekrom_420 and then transfering them to zekrom_69 and I am exhausted,but i feel great when i seemyself on the leaderboard!
why are u taking this happiness for no reason?
and again what cheating?
other then the one time i said a false slang , i have never ever done anything wrong!
Not once!
then why????????????????????????????????????
Last edited by zekrom_69 on Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

And this is why such bans don't get appeals.

For what it's worth, the ban wasn't automated. It happens at a later time so that people don't get any hints as to what got detected.
Last edited by d1g1t on Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG