User:tgggg

Read the subforum rules before making a post.
If your post is closed without a reply, that means your request has been denied. DO NOT create any more.
This section is NOT for requesting bans

These are deleted automatically after some time.
Forum rules
  • Do not make more than one thread about your ban.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
  • Clearly mention your username in the title and post.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the ban.
  • If your thread has been closed without any replies, that means your request was denied. DO NOT make another thread about it.
  • Unbans will not be made on emotional grounds because you're sorry. Do not plead and beg
  • An unban will only be made if the ban was a mistake or the admin believes the ban may have been harsh.
  • Accounts banned with the reason given as 'cheating' or 'suspicious activity' will not be unbanned.
  • Comparing your ban situation to another person's will result in an automatic denial of your unban request.
  • Lying here would be very stupid.
  • Read the sticky thread before making any threads.
  • Your appeal post must contain the phrase 'I have read the rules for this section and also the sticky thread'
  • DO NOT reply to other people's appeals for any reason.
Dialgalover123

User:tgggg

Post by Dialgalover123 »

I didn't sent any inappropriate message to eeshu555 show me proof

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

The username in brackets is the one that broke the rules. I don't write names of victims in people's ban messages. That would be stupid.

Whoever has logged into the 'Eeshu555', has also logged into the tgggg and krrish_1 account. The person you were trying to report.
The tggg account by itself is also threatening to report other people.
Last edited by d1g1t on Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Dialgalover123

Post by Dialgalover123 »

I am threatening because to give back my account has he hacked it as I kept very easy password and I am playing this game from past 5 years in another account but never saw this type of blames on me. Actually tgggg and eeshu 555 isy account krrish_1 is another guys account as he hacked eeshu 555 account not both accounts are his and tgggg is myn I am threatening to give backy account and if u still not belive me I will never force

Thanks

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Sadly, We may never know how he guessed your easy password.

It is very clear you were sharing accounts. Then you have some sort of falling out. Since you're lying here, I'm not going to bother wasting any more time on this.
Don't share accounts if you want to be responsible for other people's actions.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Dialgalover123

Post by Dialgalover123 »

Plse unabn my account
Plse I will not repeat my mistake plse psle only last warning I'll never do it plse pslep pslsir I'll never tell passwords anyone plse psle psle last time