User: Darkness148255

Read the subforum rules before making a post.
If your post is closed without a reply, that means your request has been denied. DO NOT create any more.
This section is NOT for requesting bans

These are deleted automatically after some time.
Forum rules
  • Do not make more than one thread about your ban.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
  • Clearly mention your username in the title and post.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the ban.
  • If your thread has been closed without any replies, that means your request was denied. DO NOT make another thread about it.
  • Unbans will not be made on emotional grounds because you're sorry. Do not plead and beg
  • An unban will only be made if the ban was a mistake or the admin believes the ban may have been harsh.
  • Accounts banned with the reason given as 'cheating' or 'suspicious activity' will not be unbanned.
  • Comparing your ban situation to another person's will result in an automatic denial of your unban request.
  • Lying here would be very stupid.
  • Read the sticky thread before making any threads.
  • Your appeal post must contain the phrase 'I have read the rules for this section and also the sticky thread'
  • DO NOT reply to other people's appeals for any reason.
Darkness

User: Darkness148255

Post by Darkness »

Why is my account banned i make a report on a user "Anwar1482" and then after that admin said Related accounts banned and in the game Lost account how can I recover it / removed due to imposter thing if its because ppl pretending I can understand but just making sure / 2nd check idk how to say it

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

You say your email is hacked, and the password on that account is changed. How exactly do you plan to access it?
Admin of DelugeRPG

Darkness

Post by Darkness »

Oh I didnt need that email anyway im making new email now

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

You don't need the email that is your only way of accessing your account?
Admin of DelugeRPG