User:karma09

Read the subforum rules before making a post.
If your post is closed without a reply, that means your request has been denied. DO NOT create any more.
This section is NOT for requesting bans

These are deleted automatically after some time.
Forum rules
  • Do not make more than one thread about your ban.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
  • Clearly mention your username in the title and post.
  • If your thread has been closed without any replies, that means your request was denied. DO NOT make another thread about it.
  • Unbans will not be made on emotional grounds because you're sorry. Do not plead and beg
  • An unban will only be made if the ban was a mistake or the admin believes the ban may have been harsh.
  • Accounts banned with the reason given as 'cheating' or 'suspicious activity' will not be unbanned.
  • Comparing your ban situation to another person's will result in an automatic denial of your unban request.
  • Lying here would be very stupid.
  • Read the sticky thread before making any threads.
  • Your appeal post must contain the phrase 'I have read the rules for this section and also the sticky thread'
  • DO NOT reply to other people's appeals for any reason.
Karma09

User:karma09

Post by Karma09 »

Why am i banned with space? I mean he is my friend but idk about his scamming activities i only created that accout because he told me he will give me pokemons if i played with him but i’m not like space i’m just starting to like this game i grind the gyms and im starting to grind exp and i took a vacay with my family and when i try login it says it was ban because of space
Can you please look into it
Thankyou😌

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

That account existed for less than one day. I'm sure you can recover. It's not like the space person just gave you most of their pokemon, is it?
Admin of DelugeRPG

Karma09

Post by Karma09 »

Space told me to play with him thats why he gave me pokemons
i used to play this game like 7 years ago i'm just trying to start playing again and i got banned because of my friend can you please look into it?

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

You're free to start again. If the username is what is important to you, I can make that available for registration.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Karma09

Post by Karma09 »

I swear to god sir i'm not involved of space activities i just want to play this game again can i please have that account back i got hypertension at age 15 and all of the doctors i went to told me it will decrease my life spam i'm just trying to enjoy my life while i can and do what i love to do :(
thankyou for understanding

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I'll take that as a no.
Admin of DelugeRPG