User: Grimreaper118

Read the subforum rules before making a post.
If your post is closed without a reply, that means your request has been denied. DO NOT create any more.

These are deleted automatically after some time.
Forum rules
  • Do not make more than one thread about your ban.
  • Clearly mention your username in the title and post.
  • If your thread has been closed without any replies, that means your request was denied. DO NOT make another thread about it.
  • Unbans will not be made on emotional grounds because you're sorry. Do not plead and beg
  • An unban will only be made if the ban was a mistake or the admin believes the ban may have been harsh.
  • Comparing your ban situation to another person's will result in an automatic denial of your unban request.
  • Lying here would be very stupid.
  • Read the sticky thread before making any threads.
  • Your appeal post must contain the phrase 'I have read the rules for this section and also the sticky thread'
  • DO NOT reply to other people's appeals for any reason.
grimreaper118

User: Grimreaper118

Post by grimreaper118 »

I have read the rules for this section and also the sticky thread.
Ign : Grimreaper118
Ban : Attempting to trade accounts
Good Day Sir. I'm grimreaper118 and i would like to asses my rights to complain this unfair ban to me because i don't have a memory in trying to trade accounts.. Please Admin do consider.
Last edited by d1g1t on Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

grimreaper118 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:25 am I have read the rules for this section and also the sticky thread.
Ign : Grimreaper118
Ban : Attempting to trade accounts
Good Day Sir. I'm grimreaper118 and i would like to asses my rights to complain this unfair ban to me because i don't have a memory in trying to trade accounts.. Please Admin do consider.

And I know pretty well who made this.
Admin of DelugeRPG