User: ~Unknown~

Since people keep creating these. This is where all the threads about being banned go.

If your post ends up here without a reply, that means your request has been denied. DO NOT create any more.

These are deleted automatically after some time.
Forum rules
  • Do not make more than one thread about your ban.
  • Clearly mention your username in the title and post.
  • If your thread has been closed without any replies, that means your request was denied. DO NOT make another thread about it.
  • Unbans will not be made on emotional grounds because you're sorry. Do not plead and beg
  • An unban will only be made if the ban was a mistake or the admin believes the ban may have been harsh.
  • Lying here would be very stupid.
  • DO NOT reply to other people's appeals for any reason.
Dynamicrocky

User: ~Unknown~

Post by Dynamicrocky »

Hi sir I am the younger brother of the player "The ruler of the world of pokemon" actually the player Lugia catcher is our cousin and we made a plan to trick our older brother and were chatting about prices.His name is Rohan. And we did not intend to really buy or sell anything.
And I also put 20 rupes for buying dairy milk but it did not go because he did not have phonepay
Last edited by d1g1t on Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dynamicrocky

Post by Dynamicrocky »

I am the owner of Indian no 1 legends sir I had no idea playing a prank could get us banned. And there was no fault of the rule of the world of pokemon.
please accept my apology.

Dynamicrocky

Post by Dynamicrocky »

So can u unban my brothers and my account sir I am so sorry for all the inconvenience sir

Indian_no_1_legends

Post by Indian_no_1_legends »

Unblock my account sir.
Ruler of the world of Pokémon 8-)