[Declined] PokeMart Itens add

All suggestions that have been Implemented or Declined are archived here
Makishima

[Declined] PokeMart Itens add

Postby Makishima » Mon May 29, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi, why are not there any more item choices in the game's shopping center? We only buy pokebolas of great utility. It could have some items with unlimited effects and other limited ones.

For example,

You could have a LEGEND ++ item if activated, you have the option to find legends faster, as in that other version where you had Legend ++.

The same goes for EXP 2x. An item to double an EXP earns.

This can be bought with money we make by playing and EXP in pokemons, making battles.

A basic example, of course you could have new ideas:

15.000.000 = 1 item EXP or legend ++ for 3 or 2 hours, let's suppose. 15 Million is enough money, there would not be so many using full time or creating multiple accounts to abuse the double EXP feature and Legend ++. It seems like a silly idea, but ... :D

I never played that version when I still had this feature. There could be a good way to implement it again, where abuse would not happen. It would be a little difficult to get such privileges.
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue May 30, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GetRektM8

Re: PokeMart Itens add

Postby GetRektM8 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:00 am

Makishima

Postby Makishima » Tue May 30, 2017 4:13 pm

His idea was interesting, similar to mine. But, my realm is about using the money and leaving it over (for people who want it) and not to abuse it. Expensive, do not be so abused for the whole game, be a little expensive more than normal. Pokemart for most of the players is just (buy balls and ready)

We usually buy the attacks to do battles online (PARTICULARLY I ONLY FOR UTT)

I think there might be something more INTERESTING ... Innovative, whatever the word ...

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Postby d1g1t » Tue May 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Sorry, I have no intention of bringing back legends++ or 2xgym/4xgym. It attracts people who do abuse it, and these people tend to also have a lot of cash lying around.
Admin of DelugeRPG. (Contact Info)

Return to “Resolved Suggestions”