[Declined] Prevent Players From Seeing All Your Pokemon Option

All suggestions that have been Implemented or Declined are archived here
Caitybee

[Declined] Prevent Players From Seeing All Your Pokemon Option

Postby Caitybee » Tue May 23, 2017 2:34 am

Hey there,

I apologize if this has been brought up in the past however I think this needs to be done as I have gotten a lot of mail from players begging me to trade them one of my prized Pokemon that obviously isn't available for trade unless I place it in the trades.

I think an option in the account settings should be added to prevent other players from seeing every single Pokemon I have that is not on my team. I personally hate the idea of people snooping through my Pokemon thinking they're "entitled" to them for trading.

For a while I've been ignoring these messages, but I consider them spam now, it's just annoying and rude. Does anyone else find that a problem? I hope it isn't just me. If I have multiples of a certain Pokemon and I want to trade it for a specific Pokemon in exchange then yeah sure I'll say whether or not I'm open to someone looking through what I have, but that doesn't happen often.

Thank you.
Last edited by d1g1t on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Re: Prevent Players From Seeing All Your Pokemon Option

Postby d1g1t » Tue May 23, 2017 7:09 am

All pokemon are viewable so that I don't have to watch everyone all the time for suspicious activity. Maybe I'll consider a notice at the top of such pages
Admin of DelugeRPG. (Contact Info)

Return to “Resolved Suggestions”