[Declined] New pokemon type

All suggestions that have been Implemented or Declined are archived here
Rakdoskeyrune

[Declined] New pokemon type

Postby Rakdoskeyrune » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:27 am

Alright I have an idea and it is pretty good.
So the idea is to add ONE more pokemon type. I think we could add golden typing. It could have the exact same boosas chrome and metallic. The said golden pokemon could be as rare as either retro or legendaries. I believe is a good idea because it gives players who have captured all the pokemon something new to do and it gives everyone something to strive for. I'm pretty sure your first discussion said No more types, but I always thought this would be a good type. I have been a member of the game since March 2015, so I have been playing awhile. Other than that I have no other thoughts or requests.
Feel free to deny is, it was just an idea. I'm not sure how hard it is to make sprites, so I can't say giving all 700+ pokemon one more sprite would be easy. Thank you for your time!
BTW I love this game so much. I'm always looking forward to new updates and new content. Keep up the good work.
Last edited by d1g1t on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rakdoskeyrune

Re: New pokemon type

Postby Rakdoskeyrune » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:16 am

I meant to say boosts sorry. It is the same boosts as chrome and metallic.

Fate_GO

Postby Fate_GO » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:44 am

Fate_GO

Postby Fate_GO » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:41 am

Im also want to see new class. Like Old Pkmn Class Like "Crystal Onix" or "Pink Pkmn" in Anime. But d1g1t said he not gonna add new class. 10 class is Enough. Too bad i guess

I did wait Sun & Moon for Alolan Onix. but it still not appear. Hope the Rumour Pkmn Star/Eclipse Alolan Form add "Crystal Onix".

younescoolguy1

Postby younescoolguy1 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:52 pm

Even if there were to be a new Pokemon Class, I'm not in favor of making it have the Chrome's attributes. Chrome is already a questionably broken class, invalidating the use of Shinies, but a Chrome immune to status conditions would be a bit too ridiculous.

Return to “Resolved Suggestions”