[Declined] A suggestion about UTT Trainer.

All suggestions that have been Implemented or Declined are archived here
Makishima

[Declined] A suggestion about UTT Trainer.

Post by Makishima » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:19 pm

As some like to train in Ultimate Trainer, it would be nice to keep it as it was in the first few days of upgrading. Which sounded good fun and more logical. A good way to keep this GYM really a GYM training, is to keep your order steady.

6 pokemons to fight.
6 pokemons comes in their fixed order.
All 6 pokemons, continued with their status and their class whenever there was the update of the gym 00:00
But keep your order.

An example:

GYM UTT Ash:

First Pokemon:

Dark Ash-greninja

Second:

Shadow Mega Charizard X

(That's the class today in the case)

And continuing to come is a sequel to the pokemons, in their fixed order. Without this surprise effect, when we fight, the order is broken, and pokemon comes in a suppressed effect that is dull. Because this GYM only serves for gym training and does not need to have an '' emotional battle ''

In the early days I had the fixed order of all UTT GYM. But after 3 days it started again to '' break their sequence '' and for this it would be good to keep the order fixed for the GYM UTT.

It is a suggestion to facilitate our training in a minimal way. For it would still have the + DEF and SPE statuses on some pokemons and their class continued to update all day. However, with the fight sequence of each pokemon fixed. :)
Last edited by d1g1t on Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:26 pm

But its not there just to help you get exp? Its there to give people a challenging battle.
Admin of DelugeRPG. (Contact Info)

Makishima

Post by Makishima » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:03 pm

d1g1t wrote:But its not there just to help you get exp? Its there to give people a challenging battle.
But we have challenging GYM battles for insignia or live battles. After all, still keeping the class alerts and status updates with each 00:00 update would still be keeping UTT in a complicated way. Nobody enters the UTT to have challenging fights and with suppressed pokemon, much that makes fights there is to increase XP of pokemon and outside this nothing connected with anything.

I'm saying because the first two days I was like this

Fixed order.
Status in pokemons.
Custom class.

And it was interesting, it would be a change. Since before the update also had no fixed order.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:13 pm

Makishima wrote: I'm saying because the first two days I was like this

Fixed order.
Status in pokemons.
Custom class.

And it was interesting, it would be a change. Since before the update also had no fixed order.
It was a bug that was later fixed. If trainer battle is too difficult, fight something else for exp. Trainer battle gives more exp BECAUSE it is challenging. If it is made not challenging, then the exp will also be reduced, so I don't understand your goal here.
Admin of DelugeRPG. (Contact Info)

Makishima

Post by Makishima » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:29 pm

I do not see how to lessen a difficulty leaving a fixed order of fighting pokemons. Yet, even with a messy order, he would have to win. But it would be practical to leave the order coming according to their order. You understand ? Winning from those pokemons is not the "problem X". Just see which bout wins, buys and wins. But I say to leave practical, their fixed order of what a surprise effect, in which there is no surprise.

Madman

Post by Madman » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:03 pm

Makishima wrote:I do not see how to lessen a difficulty leaving a fixed order of fighting pokemons.
Simple. Imagine you're fighting against another player.
And you already know the next pokémon he/she will use.

Makishima wrote:But I say to leave practical, their fixed order of what a surprise effect, in which there is no surprise.
If with "practical" you mean "I wouldn't have to change my moves/pokémon order everytime", then, yes.
And that's the reason it would make the challenge easier. :)