Please banned this account for saying Bad words

Use this for reporting users that are breaking game rules.
https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/rules
Note that you do not get to request bans or choose the punishment
Forum rules
  • Do not report based on hunches and feelings.
  • Back your claim with some proof.
  • Do not lie in your report.
  • Provide screenshots where possible (how to take a screenshot?)
  • Do not resize your screenshots. You may crop out irrelevant parts if you wish.
  • Upload them to an image hosting site like imgur.com (facebook is not an image host)
  • Lost accounts/pokemon will not be recovered.
  • Do not bring your personal fights here.
krix01

Re: Please banned this account for saying Bad words

Postby krix01 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:00 am

I'll just block you and your accounts end of discussion pls don't bug me again

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Postby d1g1t » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:09 pm

This seems to be getting out of hand. I have banned both of you from the forums for a week.

Regardless of what you say, you're both being childish. @krix01 You should apologise to him for swearing at him. If you do, I may not punish you this time.
Any facebook problems you have, take it up with facebook staff. Any rules you break here in the forums and the game are my problem.

In the future if someone attacks you, don't start attacking them and calling them names. Post your side of the story and just wait.
If you ever start another such fight on the forums, both your accounts will be banned. I really don't care why you're fighting or who started it. Just don't involve me by breaking the rules here on in-game.
Last edited by d1g1t on Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG. (Contact Info)

jasonjemuzu

Postby jasonjemuzu » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:17 pm

sir d1g1t my friend darkrai krix01 didnt apoligize to him

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Postby d1g1t » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:52 pm

jasonjemuzu wrote:sir d1g1t my friend darkrai krix01 didnt apoligize to him

How about not getting involved in other people's fights?

jemuzu

Postby jemuzu » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:15 pm

i will ask you sir d1g1t why you wont punish him if he break rules here in deluge but other player you banned them ? its unfair for others and thats a big fact here sir d1g1t some other player wondering if the admin here is strict or not thats my point im not getting involved into others fight because my friend didnt brought up fight here in deluge but krix01 the one who did it .
Last edited by jemuzu on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xerxes17

Postby Xerxes17 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:21 pm

Hi sir d1g1t i would like to formally say my sincerest apology to darkrai aka marcelo for what i said earlier. I would never do that again and promised to just ignore his accounts to prevent situations like these. Thank you for being considerate to us. Sorry for the inconvenience we've caused you. I hope this ends this matter.

I should be more smarter because I'm older and can think right. Salute to you Sir d1g1t. I hope darkrai can read this. Rest assured this won't ever happen again. Sorry again for the trouble Sir d1g1t and thank you for giving me a chance.

-alex010/krix01

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Postby d1g1t » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:02 pm

I take decisions on a case by case basis. Your past behaviour and how you behave in general factors into that decision. Anyone who dislikes my decision should quit and play something else.

I'm not going to do things just to make everyone feel the decision is fair. I'm not going to post all the PMs you've ever sent and make a public show of whether someone deserves the ban or not. I also have no interest in dumping everything I've seen just to prove to people that their friend is lying to them.

This is not an appeal for you to trust me. I don't trust random strangers on the internet. But if I stopped trusting the people who run a site I use, I would stop using it.

Also, the bans are not invitations to create new accounts on the forum. Wait for your ban to lift. Its just a week.

Return to “Report Users”