User Masterjp keeps getting my pokés from Quicktrade to resell them there

Use this for reporting users that are breaking game rules.
https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/rules
Note that you do not get to request bans or choose the punishment
Forum rules
  • Do not report based on hunches and feelings.
  • Back your claim with some proof.
  • Do not lie in your report.
  • Provide screenshots where possible (how to take a screenshot?)
  • Do not resize your screenshots. You may crop out irrelevant parts if you wish.
  • Upload them to an image hosting site like imgur.com (facebook is not an image host)
  • Lost accounts/pokemon will not be recovered.
  • Do not bring your personal fights here.
  • If the thread has nothing to do with you and you have no additional information about the reported person's offense, do not post replies
Gracchus

User Masterjp keeps getting my pokés from Quicktrade to resell them there

Post by Gracchus » Tue May 09, 2017 1:35 pm

Hi, Gracchus here.
I guess its against the rules to get Pokémon from the Quicktrade and to put them back there right after you got them just for resell purposes, isn't it?
I saw this information once and just wanted to make sure because someone is doing this to a few pokemon I put up for trade on Quicktrade and I think it is unfair.

His user is Masterjp and you can check it's trade record (account logs) in case you want to check.
https://www.delugerpg.com/logs/trade/user/7378278
(I manage to get a few Pokémon back but I just put them up for trade on the regular trade and they will never go back to quicktrade).

I hope you can help me.
Thanks.
Last edited by Gracchus on Tue May 09, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gracchus

Post by Gracchus » Tue May 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Gracchus wrote:Hi, Gracchus here.
I guess its against the rules to get Pokémon from the Quicktrade and to put them back there right after you got them just for resell purposes, isn't it?
I saw this information once and just wanted to make sure because someone is doing this to a few pokemon I put up for trade on Quicktrade and I think it is unfair.

His user is Masterjp and you can check it's trade record (account logs) in case you want to check.
https://www.delugerpg.com/logs/trade/user/7378278
(I manage to get a few Pokémon back but I just put them up for trade on the regular trade and they will never go back to quicktrade).

I hope you can help me.
Thanks.
And now I have found out that he has an alternate account with 20 Pokémon on QuickTrade.
Whilst his main account has 82. This go over the limit of the Quicktrade.

http://imgur.com/a/Zi5cn
http://imgur.com/a/EGTaC

AwesomeOne

Post by AwesomeOne » Wed May 10, 2017 1:48 am

How did you even knew that he's the user who got your pokes in Quick trade? There are no user info when you make a deal in Quick trade. And besides, if you think he's being unfair, I can see that you've put pokes such as a legendary in exchange for a non legend. So people would really get it.

You were the one who wanted a goomy for your Xerneas. Forfrou for your Hoopa (unbound) etc. So yeah. You could have set the deal for a fair one.

Gracchus

Post by Gracchus » Wed May 10, 2017 2:38 am

AwesomeOne wrote:How did you even knew that he's the user who got your pokes in Quick trade? There are no user info when you make a deal in Quick trade. And besides, if you think he's being unfair, I can see that you've put pokes such as a legendary in exchange for a non legend. So people would really get it.

You were the one who wanted a goomy for your Xerneas. Forfrou for your Hoopa (unbound) etc. So yeah. You could have set the deal for a fair one.
Have you ever tried to click the exclamation point after the Pokémon? It show the current user who owns the Pokémon and its status. If its Up for trade, in quicktrade or else where.
And also if you find the record of the Quicktrade on both profiles, guess what?

My first point was he was just trying to mess with my game getting everything I put up for trade just to put it again on Quicktrade. Is that even fair here on Deluge?
But my second point is stronger, at that given time he had 102 Pokémon in Quicktrade. More than the limit. If "not having more than 100 Pokémon in Quicktrade in all your accounts" is a rule it should be applied to this case too.

AwesomeOne

Post by AwesomeOne » Wed May 10, 2017 11:08 am

I didnt know you can see them. Sorry for that. Hmm.. I think you should have stopped from the moment that user tried to mess up the quick trade. No, I dont think it is fair to put it up again on quick trade... hmm. Tried talking to the user?

Gracchus

Post by Gracchus » Wed May 10, 2017 12:41 pm

AwesomeOne wrote:I didnt know you can see them. Sorry for that. Hmm.. I think you should have stopped from the moment that user tried to mess up the quick trade. No, I dont think it is fair to put it up again on quick trade... hmm. Tried talking to the user?
Yeah I did but it's unfair anyway. I hope justice will be done.

If by any chances reselling stuff on Quicktrade is legal, masterjp is also breaking the limit rule (please check screenshots on the 2nd comment here).
And THIS is well-known as an illegal attitude.

I kindly ask our admin to check the logs on both accounts and if the IP matches to please do something about it.