Insulting

Use this for reporting users that are breaking game rules.
https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/rules
Note that you do not get to request bans or choose the punishment
Forum rules
  • Do not report based on hunches and feelings.
  • Back your claim with some proof.
  • Do not lie in your report.
  • Provide screenshots where possible (how to take a screenshot?)
  • Do not resize your screenshots. You may crop out irrelevant parts if you wish.
  • Upload them to an image hosting site like imgur.com (facebook is not an image host)
  • Lost accounts/pokemon will not be recovered.
  • Do not bring your personal fights here.
  • If the thread has nothing to do with you and you have no additional information about the reported person's offense, do not post replies
ketaigin

Re: Insulting

Post by ketaigin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:36 am

Please read the rules don't bring personal fights and Facebook is not affiliated with deluge game.

jnats26

Post by jnats26 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:47 am

I can provide screenshots of conversation proving for his misconduct regarding the game. He got angry and trash talk me when I didn't accept his trade.

ketaigin

Post by ketaigin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:39 am

Stop making accusations I didn't insulted here in game so stop making fake accusations and stop referring fb because it's not valid and your also harassing me because multiple player want to make me banned with no reason here in game you all just want revenge and I don't tolerate you player who's harassing me without reason

Yushkun

Post by Yushkun » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:18 am

Sir D1g1t,
With all due respect.
If he's not really guilty, then why did he traded all his three stats pokes on m1ld (his secret account.)

It seems like you do already know what you have done.
Last edited by Yushkun on Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yushkun

Post by Yushkun » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:28 am

We dont harass we're just complaining here
about our rights to report.
If you are really not guilty then why did you hide all of your three stats?
Lets say fb doesnt include here, but
The screenshot i've sent in here does not lie.
I already have blocked you on facebook,
Yet you still messaged me in-game to insult? You've said that you shouldnt bring the personal fights then theres you who messaged me due to your personal interest which i refused that leads to insulting me in-game?
D1g1t would be able to see that thru your messages. Now tell me you didnt do it. (Don't act like you're the victim here just because there are people who hated you for what you've done, now face the consequences.)
Last edited by Yushkun on Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:52 am, edited 7 times in total.

jnats26

Post by jnats26 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:11 am

we are commenting here due unbalance decision of banning xMeliodas- , why just he only show the message from xMeliodas- why not the full convesartion. As I said earlier ketaigin and xMeliodas- already forgiven each other then the following day he will report xMeliodas-.

Not just me, yush & meliodas have been trash talked but also others. If he is not guilty about the complaint why he transfer his valuable pokemon in other accounts.
Last edited by jnats26 on Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

ketaigin

Post by ketaigin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:24 am

Sir d1g1t they are ganging up and report me they were the friends of Xban- who's harassing me in game please do action with this players sir they report anything make up things fake accusations just to make me banned , they ganging up to make player banned whom they don't like it's a bad thing here in game

Yushkun

Post by Yushkun » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:35 am

This is a seperate issue and the topic on this thread is about insulting.
This one is regarding to you insulting me.
You didnt even answer the question i asked to you. You did not insulted me?? A false accusation? So the screenshot is only made up? d1g1t could see that if he want to. You did that in-game which is against the rule.

(I'm not sure about this meliodas, but if he got banned i think its fair to do that since he spammed you in-game. even tho there is a reason that drove him to be that angry and he just went that far and understandable whyd he got banned.)
Last edited by Yushkun on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:07 am, edited 5 times in total.

ketaigin

Post by ketaigin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:46 am

It's a sarcasm it's not insulting and your post is based on hunches and feelings

Yushkun

Post by Yushkun » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:54 am

Sarcasm is considered as an insult without the awareness of the person that he's got mocked.
https://imgur.com/Fpi41WV

So you just admitted that, and that explains it all and not just a hunch.
Why dont you just stop doing it ? I even blocked you on fb, but the way you keep doing that in-game? Thats more an insult to me. You only did that just because i refused to trade my poke. (He just said it recently that he didnt insult anyone and its a fake accusation, but look who is lying now? you just admitted and thats more a proof of me.. and i wont lie in here.)

Is it logically considered as harassment if i did not accept the offer of anyone, and he keeps on doing that sarcasm on his side, which is an insult to me ? because he STILL brought that attitude in-game to insult me.

Now he's using this fake accusation thing on me, So i would also get banned too.
Last edited by Yushkun on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 am, edited 14 times in total.