Insulting

Use this for reporting users that are breaking game rules.
https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/rules
Note that you do not get to request bans or choose the punishment
Forum rules
  • Do not report based on hunches and feelings.
  • Back your claim with some proof.
  • Do not lie in your report.
  • Provide screenshots where possible (how to take a screenshot?)
  • Do not resize your screenshots. You may crop out irrelevant parts if you wish.
  • Upload them to an image hosting site like imgur.com (facebook is not an image host)
  • Lost accounts/pokemon will not be recovered.
  • Do not bring your personal fights here.
  • If the thread has nothing to do with you and you have no additional information about the reported person's offense, do not post replies
Yushkun

Insulting

Post by Yushkun » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:44 am

https://static.atonline.net/private/-ZL ... G_8029.PNG

I know it has nothing to do with facebook messages, but he sent a message here in the game after i blocked him on facebook.

The issue was about a retro rockruff ts which i caught and he's desperate of having it and i said that someone was willing to offer 500m for it.
I said that technically which means it is not for trade and also for him to stop messaging me on facebook, but even in the game, he insults me after i blocked him on fb, just because i refused his unfair offer for the pokemon that i caught.
(Ignoring him in the game didn't help also, thats why i made this report.)
His ign:
Ketaigin
Ketaigin_ts
Ketaigin_storage

Yushkun

Post by Yushkun » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:02 am

I am not the only one who has an issue to this guy.
He uses bad words on fb to make people look bad.
Well.. the rest of them burst in game
(That's his strategy.)
knowing that its against the rule, so he reported them so they would end up getting ban, and hes the good guy to his own version.
if some of people in here has an issue to this guy, do not hesitate to comment in this thread.

Xchy26

Post by Xchy26 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:39 am

Wait what?!! Look who is reporting about insulting messages hahahaha ketaigin is the one who initiates arguments , trashtalking and insults on facebook ... first he will approach players messaging in a friendly manner then afterwards he will try to get the pokemon he wants by offering unfair offers ... When the opposite player declined his offer he will begin to curse and insult the player .... most of these conversations were in Tagalog (Philippine National Language ). We also have a group chat in facebook and its all about pokemon deluge , ketaigin was there on the group chat before and all of us there including me received countless insults from jason (ketaigin) after the insults , cursing and trashtalks he blocked us on facebook

ketaigin

Post by ketaigin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:46 am

Sir d1g1t they bringing personal fights here from Facebook and they are all friends of Ign:Xban- the one who harassed me they report me without no reason so they will revenge there friend please do action with this kind of players sir d1g1t who's bringing personal fights here in game
Last edited by ketaigin on Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yushkun

Post by Yushkun » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:52 am

I think what's more important here is to hear the victims side, and know the head of the story, no bias. (do not bring your attitude in-game and insult me also. That shows your true personality.)

jnats26

Post by jnats26 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:59 am

https://imgur.com/a/BUCFEk2

proof they have forgiven each other last april 07, 2019

saif is xMeliodas- name in facebook

sir digit you can check my message from my account
Last edited by jnats26 on Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xchy26

Post by Xchy26 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:02 am

This is the first time I have reported someone on deluge while jason (ketaigin) is always reporting people in the forum when he is the one who initiated the arguments

ketaigin

Post by ketaigin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:03 am

Trying hard to make me banned ? And bring up personal fights ? And accusing me for insulting even I didn't insulted you ? It's up to sir D1g1t what he gonna do about your fake accusations

Yushkun

Post by Yushkun » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:08 am

The word of his, saying..
" bringing personal FIGHTS" shows that he really did initiates a lot of fights.. and i think the report is considerable and it should be stopped. (The screenshot of you insulting me, explains it.)
Last edited by Yushkun on Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

Xchy26

Post by Xchy26 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:12 am

We do have evidence about your insults on facebook and if Sir D1g1t wanted to see evidence on facebook we will gladly post it here