To D1g1t

If you got accidentally banned in the chat, you may create a thread in here.
Please note that bans last 12 hours and it is possible that you will be automatically unbanned before any of the staff see your post.
Forum rules
This forum is for unbans from the CHATROOM. Game bans will not be removed.
ForumAcc_Juvia

To D1g1t

Postby ForumAcc_Juvia » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Hey , Creeper Said Showing A Girl Its His GF But Its Not Cause I Saw Multi-Website Has That Pic
So I Said its not his gf
and he complained to a staff saying i was showing nude pics of his gf
and then why should i've his gf's pics? and i know it is not his gf
and then tolga banned me in the chatroom
i will say that the chatroom is more strict than usual
#ineedjustice

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Re: To D1g1t

Postby d1g1t » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:50 pm

Well, I don't run the chat, but I'm sure one of their staff will reply to this
Admin of DelugeRPG. (Contact Info)

Rayorus

Postby Rayorus » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:41 pm

Do you have any proof at all? Tolga is a very mature and experienced staff member, he won't ban you because "he said, she said"
Account's i use: Rayorus Zooka

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Postby d1g1t » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:08 am

Well Juvia, I looked at the logs of that day.

You were complaining to the staff of delugerpg channels about some other channel. I don't know why you think deluge chatroom staff has power over other channels.
Tolga said he doesn't care about other channels, their problems or their drama. This somehow turned you hostile towards him. I don't know why you think Tolga has powers outside the deluge chatrooms.

Now as to why the chatroom staff aren't tolerant to your behaviour. Its because you don't listen to any of them. You don't follow the rules or the warnings properly. I don't visit the chatroom a lot, but I have seen you advertise, post inappropriate links, and get into a lot of arguments. I have also seen you start insulting people out of nowhere for strange reasons. This includes the time when someone mentioned their parent for whatever reason and you were really pissed off at everyone because you don't like your parents.

This time you were angry at Tolga for something he has no control over.
You cannot behave this way in a public chat or forum and expect nothing to be done about it.

I asked you to post in this forum because I assumed you were talking about the deluge chatroom. Let me make it clear once more. Deluge chatroom staff do not have any control over other people's channels. The rules of the deluge chatroom do not apply to other people's channels. Owner of other channels can ban you for any reason they like. They can ban deluge's chatroom staff for any reason they like.

Also, if you don't like the chat, their staff or their rules, just don't join it. They don't owe you anything.

Jetmetal

Postby Jetmetal » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:41 pm

One thing.

When. The. Heck. Did I tell you that I reported you to the staff for "showing nude pictures of my gf"? I never reported anything like that. You never posted any nude pictures of my gf. Way to go about the internet, friend. Your "extravagant" drama makes no sense whatsoever, also unreasonably affecting my personal life by adding nonsense stuff into your report that never actually happened.

Hence, I would like you to stop overreacting to stuff, learn to behave and make sense, and not do too much drama; because rules are made and meant to be followed, and Life is never fair. Learn to get used to it.

I now drop this topic off by me; anything said about me will be ignored.
~Creeper
The Underwater World Champion!

ForumAcc_Juvia

Postby ForumAcc_Juvia » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:07 pm

Can U Unban Me :(?

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Postby d1g1t » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:15 pm

What?

Edit:Looks like they have permanently banned you.

Like I've posted before, I am not staff in the chatroom and cannot unban you.

Return to “Chatroom Unban Requests”