I am banned from chat?

If you got accidentally banned in the chat, you may create a thread in here.
Please note that bans last 12 hours and it is possible that you will be automatically unbanned before any of the staff see your post.
Forum rules
This forum is for unbans from the CHATROOM. Game bans will not be removed.
PlasmaStorm

I am banned from chat?

Postby PlasmaStorm » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:28 am

Hello

I've been trying to use the delugerpg chat for quite some time now on mibbit/lucidchat

Now, I dislike using IRCs and never knew how to command or use them. at first I couldn't connect to the chat for some reason. So I thought I needed to register and identify my username, which I did. Still, I can't chat for some reason. So I used another link, but using the same IRC.

Now for some reason, when I typed the word 'testing' on the chat, they said I was banned.

I am FlameFireColdWater on DelugeRPG and the chat.

Any clue on this? Thanks

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Re: I am banned from chat?

Postby d1g1t » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:05 am

Looks like theres a block on anyone with nicknames that are longer than 16 letters. Using a shorter one will let you talk
Admin of DelugeRPG. (Contact Info)

Tolga

Postby Tolga » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:05 pm

I remember seeing you before, I warned you myself actually ( like 12 hours before than your screenshot ) ;

<~Mewtwo> FlameFireColdWater : this channel has text ban for long nicks, and long nicks are spammy; please change your nick , type /nick newnick , replace newnick part with an appropriate nick.

To be specific, if your nickname has more than 15 characters, you cannot post on channel. But the shorter nicks are usually better.

Have fun :)

duminyhari123

Postby duminyhari123 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:14 pm

Im banned from chat . i apologize :( sorry

Return to “Chatroom Unban Requests”