[Old Thread] Ban Appeals

If you got accidentally banned in the chat, you may create a thread in here.
Please note that bans last 12 hours and it is possible that you will be automatically unbanned before any of the staff see your post.
Forum rules
This forum is for unbans from the CHATROOM. Game bans will not be removed.
ShlokAditya

Re: Ban Appeals

Postby ShlokAditya » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:16 am

I was banned on #PokemonDeluge just for saying 'cocky'!!! And Tolga isn't even answering pm!
http://imgur.com/XZT5m48 Pls unban me!!
PokeKnowledge is what most part of my Brain contains!!!

Tolga

Postby Tolga » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:07 pm

ShlokAditya wrote:I was banned on #PokemonDeluge just for saying 'cocky'!!!

I unban it now, and apparently Bots seeing bad word in it, added text block for prevent future mistakes.
ShlokAditya wrote:And Tolga isn't even answering pm!

I was busy with playing some desktop game and my all PM was disabled, I do not live on chatroom, no need to personalize things. Have a nice day.

ShlokAditya

Postby ShlokAditya » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:09 pm

Thank you so much Tolga you rock!!
PokeKnowledge is what most part of my Brain contains!!!

Dr_X

Postby Dr_X » Fri May 01, 2015 10:57 am

Hi guys,

I am new to this site. Yesterday at around 12 PM GMT + 5hrs 30 mins I logged into chat for the first time. I made offers on someone else's pokemon and he responded. Now when I try to get in..they say I am banned. I do not understand why or what did I do. Can you guys please help? My nickname at that time was Dr_X

Thanks,

Dr_X

Dr_X

Postby Dr_X » Sat May 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Hi Guys,

I am still banned. Can anyone look into it?

Thanks,

Dr_X

Tolga

Postby Tolga » Sat May 02, 2015 10:22 pm

Dr_X wrote:Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Dr_X

* Dr_X was kicked by Deluge (User has been banned from #pokemondeluge: this connection is banned, reason : scam events.)

Apparently you are on a permanent banned connection for scamming. I cannot say it was you, but I also cannot say the opposite.
Until staff get together, take a look on it and make decision about unban that connection, i am not able to give more info.

Dr_X

Postby Dr_X » Sun May 03, 2015 9:16 am

Tolga wrote:
Dr_X wrote:Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Dr_X

* Dr_X was kicked by Deluge (User has been banned from #pokemondeluge: this connection is banned, reason : scam events.)

Apparently you are on a permanent banned connection for scamming. I cannot say it was you, but I also cannot say the opposite.
Until staff get together, take a look on it and make decision about unban that connection, i am not able to give more info.

Thanks for at least letting me know what had happened. It would be great if you can tell me more. Because I have no idea why, and I have not been part of any scam events. I am not even sure how to scam people out of pokemons... I was just looking to trade, and I completed it to the satisfaction of both myself and the other trainer. I am not even sure about how I was banned, but there must have been a misunderstanding. Please do have a look into it.

Thanks,

Dr_X

Tolga

Postby Tolga » Mon May 04, 2015 2:15 pm

Dr_X wrote:
Thanks for at least letting me know what had happened. It would be great if you can tell me more. Because I have no idea why, and I have not been part of any scam events. I am not even sure how to scam people out of pokemons... I was just looking to trade, and I completed it to the satisfaction of both myself and the other trainer. I am not even sure about how I was banned, but there must have been a misunderstanding. Please do have a look into it.

Thanks,

Dr_X

Apparently that ban is removed today. Wanted to inform you.

lol395isboss

Postby lol395isboss » Mon May 04, 2015 3:36 pm

so i was in chat then i messeged balbasur at 16:23 who are you then he banned me and said ha ha how do you feel

Tolga

Postby Tolga » Tue May 05, 2015 11:48 am

lol395isboss wrote:so i was in chat then i messeged balbasur at 16:23 who are you then he banned me and said ha ha how do you feel

This is where you appeal when you are wrongly banned by the bots. This thread is not for complaining about the chatroom staff.

also your message seems like incomplete/false.

Return to “Chatroom Unban Requests”