[NotABug] Metallic Grimer count in pokedex includes Metallic Alolan Grimer

All resolved bugs are locked and moved here to clear up space for unresolved ones.
Also threads where the person who reported the bug has not responded in a long time. If you come across the same bug, please open a new thread.
Altoscholto

[NotABug] Metallic Grimer count in pokedex includes Metallic Alolan Grimer

Postby Altoscholto » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:27 am

This is the only alolan pokemon I have noticed this issue with so far, but I currently in the pokedex (and so also in the count shown when you encounter a wild pokemon) am showing 3 metallic grimer and 2 metallic alolan grimer, but in actual fact I only have 1 metallic grimer and 2 alolan ones.
So the metallic grimer one appears to be including the alolan ones but not vice versa.

Last edited by d1g1t on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Altoscholto

Re: Metallic Grimer count in pokedex includes Metallic Alolan Grimer

Postby Altoscholto » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:40 am

On closer inspection it is actually all alolan grimers that are being added to the totals of their respective original grimer versions...
I actually only have 19 grimer in total..
Original ones:
0 normal, 0 shiny, 1 metallic, 1 ghostly, 0 dark, 1 shadow, 1 mirage, 1 chrome, 1 negative and 0 retro.
Alolan ones:
2 normal, 2 shiny, 2 metallic, 1 ghostly, 2 dark, 1 shadow, 1 mirage, 1 chrome, 1 negative and 0 retro.
The alolan dex entry accurately reflects how many I have, but the original one shows up as:
2 normal, 2 shiny, 2 metallic, 2 ghostly, 2 dark, 2 shadow, 2 mirage, 2 chrome, 2 negative and 0 retro.

Altoscholto

Postby Altoscholto » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:54 am

Bleh ok so there is another bug too with the amount displayed of alolan grimer when encountering wild ones.. not sure about if its for all of them but certainly is the case here:

I only had 1 shadow alolan grimer at this point when this one appeared

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Postby d1g1t » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:42 am

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6292

The pokedex does not consider Grimer and Alolan Grimer to be two separate pokemon for the purposes of collection.
Admin of DelugeRPG. (Contact Info)

Return to “Resolved Bugs”