[NotABug] An extra Gym boss shown as defeated when winning a Gym Battle

All resolved bugs are locked and moved here to clear up space for unresolved ones.
Also threads where the person who reported the bug has not responded in a long time. If you come across the same bug, please open a new thread.
Altoscholto

[NotABug] An extra Gym boss shown as defeated when winning a Gym Battle

Postby Altoscholto » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:52 pm

I suspect this happened earlier as well, I think with some of the Unova Gym leaders, but I noticed just earlier that it definitely happened when I won my battle against the Unova Challenger "Alder", when I returned to the gym menu it changed the status of both Alder and Iris to defeated, when I had not even attempted to beat Iris before.
Not sure if its just in the appearance of the menu and has not actually unlocked the Unova legendaries, but does say at the bottom of the page that I have now unlocked them (as Iris would have been the final gym leader to defeat for Unova).

Not sure exactly how repeatable this is, and I am sure most players by now have long finished off unlocking the regions, but yeah.
Last edited by d1g1t on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Re: An extra Gym boss shown as defeated when winning a Gym Battle

Postby d1g1t » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:09 pm

If its gym leaders its because they give the same badges. Similarly you don't have to beat all champions in a region if they have multiple of them
Admin of DelugeRPG. (Contact Info)

IDawgPhan

Re: An extra Gym boss shown as defeated when winning a Gym Battle

Postby IDawgPhan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:17 pm

Yea if you beat one Pokemon Champion you don't have to beat the other. You basically defeat both at the same time only not.

Return to “Resolved Bugs”