[Invalid] I just lost 1370 points! How?

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
  • Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
  • Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
  • Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
  • Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
rohan112233

[Invalid] I just lost 1370 points! How?

Post by rohan112233 »

Hey Admin,
Hi, just want to report an issue here:
I was playing a while back and the last time I checked my profile (maybe an hour ago), I had exactly 36,965 points (sorry, I don't have a screenshot). I then continued to play, evolved a few pokes, and I checked my profile again, and my points dropped to 35,595! A drop of 1370 points! How? What could be the issue? Please help! (I am familiar with the rules, and the criteria use to evaluate the scores; but such a drop at once is inexplicable.)
Last edited by d1g1t on Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

It's not a bug. You're simply not taking into account how the points are calculated. (additional details are at https://www.delugerpg.com/faq#points)
Admin of DelugeRPG

rohan112233

Post by rohan112233 »

Hi admin, yes I do understand how the points system works and how it increases and fluctuates; I'm only asking, isn't losing over a 1000 points in the span of an hour abnormal? Just want to understand that.
Last edited by rohan112233 on Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

It's not abnormal. And the bugs section is not the place for clearing such doubts.
Last edited by d1g1t on Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

rohan112233

Post by rohan112233 »

All right, thanks for the help!