[Invalid] ACCEPTED a Declined offer

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
  • Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
  • Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
  • Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
  • Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
2uperman

[Invalid] ACCEPTED a Declined offer

Post by 2uperman »

Good day admin,

First of all i would like to appeal for my Chrome Hoopa ts unbound to be back. I am pretty sure i did decline the offer and then my browser where the delugerpg is open suddenly closes and now that i open it back, i think it was just fine but when i open it back i was shocked It was accepted. I know it is a pretty rare case but thats what really happens.
I dont have any Screenshot for the suddely closing of my browser coz it really closes suddenly. And I am sure that I decline the offer before it closes down and this happens.
Hopping for your consideration on this. Thank you!
My ign is "Basurahan". And also I am using a mobile phone (Google Chrome browser)when this happens.
Last edited by d1g1t on Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

You'd have to explain how this is a bug on the website. If I check logs, I'm going to find that your browser sent a request accepting the offer.
How do I 'fix' the site doing what the browser requested? Is this simply a request to reverse a trade that only looks like a bug report?
Admin of DelugeRPG

2uperman

Post by 2uperman »

Yes it is a request to reverse trade since it is surely a bug that accepted it. I am so sure that i declined it.
Last edited by 2uperman on Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

The site can only execute the requests it receives. It would be a bug if the site received a deny request from your browser and it accepts it instead.
The site is not responsible for bugs in your phone or browser. Your claim is simply not possible to verify.

If I start reversing people's actions because they said their browser is broken, this place would be flooded with such non-game bugs that I cannot find or fix.
Admin of DelugeRPG