About this bug

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
  • Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
  • Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
  • Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
  • Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
Lefty10

About this bug

Post by Lefty10 »

Hi sir good day i just want to ask about these bugs, my friend experienced this bug and i want to help him. There is a warning that there is another user using it even though no one using other than my friend.
This are the screenshots he made.

Hdsi https://imgur.com/gallery/kbrYMmc

Thank you and have a nice day.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Please use a better title. Every post in this section is 'about a bug'.

That is not a warning, It's just saying what is going on. It simply means another device logged into that account.
As for the other two pages, I'm not seeing any blank page or errors on the first account when logging in from a second.

If your friend has issues, they should be making a thread about it since you cannot answer any questions I might have.
Last edited by d1g1t on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Lefty10

Post by Lefty10 »

Sorry this is my first time chatting to this section. But thank you sir for answering my questions.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

No worries. If you'd like to report any bug on behalf of someone else, at least confirm you're facing it yourself.

We've had cases before where trolls sent their 'friends' to report either a bug or a player to try and get that person banned for a fake report. This is why I avoid third party reports.
Admin of DelugeRPG