Issue while battling vip traniers

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
  • Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
  • Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
  • Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
  • Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I've tried battling these trainers and I'm not facing any of the issues mentioned.

Anyone repling here, please specify the following
  • Browser Used
  • Device/OS Used (I don't need the brand or model number. Just Android/iOS/Windows is enough)
  • Whether you're using the desktop site (www.delugerpg.com) or the mobile one (m.delugerpg.com)
  • Does this happen only with VIP trainers? or does it happen with standard/strong/ultimate trainers?
  • Does it happen outside of trainer battle? such as gym battle, computer battle or gmax challenge?
  • Note down the pokemon name/exact exp/stats of the pokemon that participated in the battle that 'bugged out' and post that here (Not the whole team, just the ones that fainted or participated int he battle)
Please avoid making replies here that are not helpful. There are already two pages of replies here, so 'it also happens to me' is not helpful unless you're providing the info asked above. 'pls fix' or 'hurry up' type of posts are also not helpful.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Kingkong

Post by Kingkong »

d1g1t wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:18 am I've tried battling these trainers and I'm not facing any of the issues mentioned.

• Browser Used
  • Device/OS Used (I don't need the brand or model number. Just Android/iOS/Windows is enough)
  • Whether you're using the desktop site (www.delugerpg.com) or the mobile one (m.delugerpg.com)
  • Does this happen only with VIP trainers? or does it happen with standard/strong/ultimate trainers?
  • Does it happen outside of trainer battle? such as gym battle, computer battle or gmax challenge?
  • Note down the pokemon name/exact exp/stats of the pokemon that participated in the battle that 'bugged out' and post that here (Not the whole team, just the ones that fainted or participated int he battle)
Please avoid making replies here that are not helpful. There are already two pages of replies here, so 'it also happens to me' is not helpful unless you're providing the info asked above. 'pls fix' or 'hurry up' type of posts are also not helpful.
Browser used :chrome
Device used: android
I use mobile one
Happens with VIP trainers and computer battle only
I battled with chrome klefki spe with 1 m and now it is 5 m
Last edited by Kingkong on Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dynamiteboy

Post by Dynamiteboy »

Browser used :chrome
Device used: pc, windows 10
I used desktop version
It happens with VIP trainers only
I battled with chrome Zygarde +spe with 20 m and now it is 25 m with VIP trainer Flint.
Total No. of. refreshes : 12 to 15 until I made it 5m for it.
Last edited by Dynamiteboy on Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tapu_Kingdom

Post by Tapu_Kingdom »

Browser used id chrome and Microsoft Edge
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Use mobile version
It happens while battling with vip trainers
I am battling with 2 chrome scraggys with +spe

One more issue
While battling with s-water or any s-
The battle, my battle is connected to null's(username is Null) team
It even happened while battling with other user teams in user battle
Last edited by Tapu_Kingdom on Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

donnn710

Post by donnn710 »

d1g1t wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:18 am I've tried battling these trainers and I'm not facing any of the issues mentioned.

• Browser Used
This bug happened to me twice today in like 15 minutes.
[*] Browser Used: Google Chrome.
[*] Device Used: Android 11.
[*] Site Used: Faced only when using Mobile
Site.
[*] It happened to me when battling Ultimate Trainer Silver.
[*] It happens only during trainer battle.
[*] Pokemon that participated:

And mostly after defeating it's second Pokemon magnezone; means till now whenever I faced this problem it was after Silver's second Pokemon magnezone.
Last edited by donnn710 on Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Yadabunny

Post by Yadabunny »

• Browser Used

Browser:- Google/chrome

Device:- android

I am using mobile version

I observed this action in vip traniers and tranier challenge

Pokemon name:- lucario
Pokemon class:- chrome
Pokemon exp:- 76m
Pokemon stats:- def+spe

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Yadabunny wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:33 pm ...
And were you fighting one of the VIP trainers in that affected trainer challenge?
Admin of DelugeRPG

Yadabunny

Post by Yadabunny »

d1g1t wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:50 pm
Yadabunny wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:33 pm ...
And were you fighting one of the VIP trainers in that affected trainer challenge?
No sir

This problem of auto refresh is seen in both vip traniers and tranier challenge

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Yadabunny wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:54 pm No sir

I'm asking if the trainer you were fighting in the trainer challenge is part of the vip trainers.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Tapu_Kingdom

Post by Tapu_Kingdom »

d1g1t wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:03 am
Yadabunny wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:54 pm No sir

I'm asking if the trainer you were fighting in the trainer challenge is part of the vip trainers.
Yes sir,
For me it is with vip trainers