[Fixed] multi-select remove-from-trade not working properly

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
  • Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
  • Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
  • Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
  • Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
Shadow-Beast

[Fixed] multi-select remove-from-trade not working properly

Post by Shadow-Beast »

When I try to put multiple pokes in trade using the multiselect option, its showing a blank screen.
First I tried to put 144 pokes at once, and I encountered the same problem. Then I tried for 96, and 48 pokes respectively, still ending up in the blank page.

Img - https://pasteboard.co/K0hwu6R.jpg
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue May 04, 2021 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Have you tried what is suggested on the troubleshooting page?

Once you've confirmed that, post the username this is affecting. If you have the time, check if also affects you from either a different browser or from a private window/incognito mode.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Shadow-Beast

Post by Shadow-Beast »

d1g1t wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:16 am Have you tried what is suggested on the troubleshooting page?
I checked the troubleshooting page right now, but which one from the trouble shooting page is the solution pertaining to this problem?
Last edited by Shadow-Beast on Tue May 04, 2021 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ymnglli

Post by Ymnglli »

I actually have the same problem (blank screen) when I'm trying to remove multiple pokemon from trade. It works for smaller numbers, like removing 5 -10 pokemon.

I tried on incognito mode, but the problem is still there.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Shadow-Beast wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 4:53 am When I try to put multiple pokes in trade using the multiselect option, its showing a blank screen.
First I tried to put 144 pokes at once, and I encountered the same problem. Then I tried for 96, and 48 pokes respectively, still ending up in the blank page.

Img - https://pasteboard.co/K0hwu6R.jpg
I've found the issue that was causing it while removing from trade, and it has nothing to do with the number of pokemon chosen. It's been fixed.

How sure are you that it happens when you put multiple pokemon up for trade?
I have had no issue adding pokemon to trade in batches of 48/96/192/250.

Edit: I've gone through all logs and errors seem to only be happening on removal from trade and never on adding. Your screenshot also shows removing while your post says 'put pokes in trade'. So I'm going to mark this as fixed.
In the future, create a new thread when reporting bugs, and reply in others' threads only when you're sure it's related to the bug reported there. Not because it talks about the same page.
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue May 04, 2021 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG