[Resolved] It says I'm logged in from another device

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
  • Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
  • Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
  • Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
  • Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
JohnWayne

[Resolved] It says I'm logged in from another device

Post by JohnWayne »

Hello sir Good day i just want to report whats going on in my account, my friend experienced it too. April 7 2021 i changed my team like my friend did, after changing my team i cannot catch pokemon because of the message above the map saying that my account has been loged in other device after seing that i go on my log in history and after that i didnt see anyone opened my account except me i check the time and ip address and it was the same and the time i was opened my account was the same also and after that and i cant battle and change my team also because after clicking "my team" and going to trainers to click "battle/inverse" it will become a blank as you can see in the picture and until now i cant catch, i cant change team and i cant battle trainers. Im hoping that you could help me with this account problems, thankyou sir.
Ps: i only use two tabs of deluge in one pic but until now i cant catch pokemons, icant change my team and i cant battle trainers.

http://imgur.com/a/ocpuVDO

Sign that saying my account is logged in in other device:
http://imgur.com/a/BshdD0T

Result after clicking "My Team" and "Battle/Inverse" in trainers page:

http://imgur.com/a/DvGf21E
Last edited by d1g1t on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Please use a proper title that describes in short what your post is. Also post in the proper section of the forum in the future.

Mentioning your username would help a lot. I don't really know how your screenshot of your login logs at 5:21 (local time on device) is relevant to something you screenshotted at 10:01 or 3:28?

Some of them also have the incognito icon. Are you logging in from a normal session and also from incognito mode? that would explain multiple logins being detected.
Last edited by d1g1t on Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

JohnWayne

Post by JohnWayne »

im hoping that you could help me sir, and sorry for posting in wrong forum and posting wrong title, have a good day.
Last edited by JohnWayne on Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnWayne

Post by JohnWayne »

I clear all tabs and try to relog in sir but it dont work, and i try to clear data my browser but it didnt work too i tell my friends to visit my profile caus i thought my account is banned but my friend tell that my account after clicking my profile it will turn into blank

Username: Johnwayne

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

It appears you've somehow managed to erase your team. Any idea how you did that?
Last edited by d1g1t on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

JohnWayne

Post by JohnWayne »

because I liked another pokemons that could be substituted for my previous team.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Doesn't explain how it got erased. I'll mark this as resolved now that you can use your account.
Admin of DelugeRPG