The Website itself is having bug issues

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
Nico685

The Website itself is having bug issues

Post by Nico685 »

To explain my title, I think there is some bug issues about the website. I have difficulties with moving my character and it teleports me to the Deluge Realm #1 for no reason. When I want to battle a user, I'm suddenly battling with "DATA" and I don't know why it does that.

I am on an HP Laptop. Is there any way to fix that problem?

Thank you for reading.

Nico.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

If it's just you having this issue, it's something installed in your browser/device. Screenshots of what you're describing could be helpful if you still want us to take a look.
Last edited by d1g1t on Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG. (Contact Info)

Player-1

Post by Player-1 »

Nico685 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:58 pm To explain my title, I think there is some bug issues about the website. I have difficulties with moving my character and it teleports me to the Deluge Realm #1 for no reason. When I want to battle a user, I'm suddenly battling with "DATA" and I don't know why it does that.

I am on an HP Laptop. Is there any way to fix that problem?

Thank you for reading.

Nico.
S sir it happened to me also but rarely.

pokemonvast

Post by pokemonvast »

it happened to me also
but i dont think its a bug
because when we open another new tab at the side in pc and login to another account and return back to the account the we had in the other tab we get taken automatically to map 1
so i think thats it but i dont know too

Nico685

Post by Nico685 »

pokemonvast wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:32 pm it happened to me also
but i dont think its a bug
because when we open another new tab at the side in pc and login to another account and return back to the account the we had in the other tab we get taken automatically to map 1
so i think thats it but i dont know too
yeah i also got told on discord that it was probably this reason why it's teleporting me to map 1, but i tried to fix it and it's hard to figure out what the real problem is.
it never happened to me before, so this is very recent.