Showing you own pokemon while you dont have

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
badong26

Showing you own pokemon while you dont have

Post by badong26 »

Been encoutering this bug/glitch i guess. E.g when roaming in map i found minior(indigo core) pokedex shows i have one but actually i still do not have this pokemon, also happens to Arceus, rockruff, and other pomokens with evolve form.

zacian1

Post by zacian1 »

That is because in this game u need to get only one form of a poke to get it counted as a unique .

For example even if u get normal arceus fire,water,grass... it will be still counted as a unique only .
And while roaming in the map if u already have a retro arceus psychic and u ecounter a retro arceus dark it will be shown as u have it cause u got a retro arceus already .

Hope it helps .