[Invalid] Account Lost

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
hellbat100

Re: [Invalid] Account Lost

Post by hellbat100 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:09 pm

15 months?
then I apologize for the repeated questions Digit.My bad ,guess my account got hacked or it has got deleted.I wasn't aware of the 15 months policy.Good to know information.will keep that in mind from now on

regards
hellbat127

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:16 pm

You specifically said you logged into it one month ago?
Admin of DelugeRPG. (Contact Info)

hellbat100

Post by hellbat100 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:18 pm

Yes sir ,so just estimating that my account might have been hacked but not sure.anyways apologies for the questions though.I didn't know that the accounts had a bounded time.

regards
Hellbat127

Detective Pikachu

Post by Detective Pikachu » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:14 pm

hellbat100 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:18 pm
Yes sir ,so just estimating that my account might have been hacked but not sure.anyways apologies for the questions though.I didn't know that the accounts had a bounded time.

regards
Hellbat127
I myself didn't know also about the 15 months policy, that's why my first ever account had been already deleted. But, are you sure you have logged-in it just about a month ago? If that so, there's no way that your account could be deleted. Likewise, just like what you've said that IF your account might have been hacked, then there's no way could be deleted from all accounts' access in the User Search; Unless admin will delete your account or kinda only the admin has the power of doing that.

Or maybe, you thought that you've registered that account but in fact, not yet :?:

PS. Are hellbat100, hellbat120, hellbat124, hellbat126, hellbat200 all your accounts?

Hellbat124

Post by Hellbat124 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:46 pm

Hi Digit,

Apologies for the late reply and misinformation.We have shared accounts on which we play on and Hellbat127 was one of them which we were not able to login so we had questions in our mind on what happened to that account.Upon Collaboration I found out hellbat127 was not logged in for more than 15 months so thats why it was deleted .Its the other accounts we were logging into.Hope this clears the case.