Dragon Slayers

Only one thread per clan. DO NOT spam people to join your clan.
Threads inactive for over a year may be deleted.
Forum rules
  • No thread bumping. If you made some update to your main thread, put the edit date at the end of the title.
  • No asking members for free pokemon/password/emails or any other such nonsense.
  • Fighting with other clans only through pokemon battle. No insulting each other or fighting in each others' threads.
  • Your clan specific rules will not be enforced by the Admin. Post reporting is only for people breaking forum rules.
  • You may not advertise your clans in other threads. You may also not message random people in-game or forums telling them about your clan. The only place your can mention them is in your signature or your game profile message.
  • If you have decided to close your clan, make a final post to your thread explaining this and close the thread.
  • Clans will be closed if the person starting the clan, or multiple members of the clan are being a nuisance in forum or game.
  • Live battle forum rules apply to any competitions held in this section

Kindly rate the Guild base on it's Design and content. 5 is the Highest and 1 is the lowest.

65%
15%
8%
1%
12%

Total votes: 136

JosuaTheChampion

Post by JosuaTheChampion »

Clan Update:
Since This is a clan section, I removed the Tournament here and I Left the one in the live battle challenges. I found it boring having a few members thats why I open this Clan for all
*New Clan Name
*New Guild System

For old members:
Comment down 6 pokemons you want in your profile
Last edited by JosuaTheChampion on Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JosuaTheChampion

JosuaTheChampion

I will accept you as member but I need your answer again. you have to follow the application rules so I won't always asking you for the informations... please follow the application format.
JosuaTheChampion

PokeGod118

Post by PokeGod118 »

Username: PokeGod118
Favorite pokemon: Rayquaza
Reason why do you want to join: Want to be a strong trainer
6Pokemon you want to show in your profile: Rayquaza , Lugia , Mewtwo X , Palkia , Dialga , Giratina
Are you active or inactive? Active

JosuaTheChampion

Today's weekly raffle winner was: MARK_124
JosuaTheChampion

JosuaTheChampion

We will now be strictly follow the rules in this forum to prevent this clan forum to be closed. I will not allow double post or spam in this clan forum section or even a reply except from applying only.. You can only reply in this section if you are applying or posting a proof in your entry in our events. You better think or say what you want to say in a single post.
JosuaTheChampion

JosuaTheChampion

in 13 hours there will be a winner of this Legendary pokemon.
dark palkia, 70000
Last edited by JosuaTheChampion on Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JosuaTheChampion

JosuaTheChampion

Comming soon:
Clan Members tournament.
JosuaTheChampion

tbcharizard

Post by tbcharizard »

Cain i join?
tbcharizard is on the way! :arrow: :D

xshinycollector

Post by xshinycollector »

Username: xshinycollector
Favorite pokemon: Shiny Lugia (stadium)
Reason why do you want to join: I want to have more friends and trading partner on deluge
6Pokemon you want to show in your profile: Victini , Shiny lugia (stadium), Pikachu cap, Shadow lugia (shadow) , Shiny kyurem (white/black) and Shiny marshadow
Are you active or inactive? : Inactive (just checking my trades)

JosuaTheChampion

Welcome to the family.
JosuaTheChampion