The Crows talk with gamers(quarter finals matchups out)

Only one thread per clan. DO NOT spam people to join your clan.
Threads inactive for over a year may be deleted.
Forum rules
  • No thread bumping. If you made some update to your main thread, put the edit date at the end of the title.
  • No asking members for free pokemon/password/emails or any other such nonsense.
  • Fighting with other clans only through pokemon battle. No insulting each other or fighting in each others' threads.
  • Your clan specific rules will not be enforced by the Admin. Post reporting is only for people breaking forum rules.
  • You may not advertise your clans in other threads. You may also not message random people in-game or forums telling them about your clan. The only place your can mention them is in your signature or your game profile message.
  • If you have decided to close your clan, make a final post to your thread explaining this and close the thread.
  • Clans will be closed if the person starting the clan, or multiple members of the clan are being a nuisance in forum or game.
Crowsarebest

The Crows talk with gamers(quarter finals matchups out)

Post by Crowsarebest »

Hey everyone! I have been playing this game since 2017 and wanted to create a clan so that I could explore more and meet more people who I can be friends with.

Rules:
1. Don't be toxic.
2. Respect your fellow clan members.
3. Follow the rules of this game.
4. Send screenshot of your wins with your Pokemon used.

Events:
1. Monthly tournaments
2. Weekly giveaways (anyone can hold them)
3. Champion, elite 4's and gym leader will be decided on the basis of tournaments (tournament winner will be the champion, semi-finalists will be the elite 4's and 8 players will be selected for gym leaders)
4. Weekly change of ranks (on weekends, the non champion, non elite 4's and non gym leader players can contest the current ones to come in the position of them. But for becoming a gym leader you have to defeat atleast one gym leader so you can take his place, for taking place of elite 4 you will have to defeat atleast 4 gym leaders and 1 elite 4 and for taking place of champion you will have to defeat all gym leaders, all elite 4's and the current champion. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE PLACE ON WEEKENDS AND THE SCREENSHOT OF YOUR WIN AND POKEMON USED IS REQUIRED, AGAIN AT THE WEEKENDS NOT ANY OTHER DAY.)

How to join:
1. Write your user id.
2. Write your favourite pokemon.

Members-
[SPOILER]
Crowsarebest - leader
Vk_reddy- co-leader, elite
likhit.com- elder
lk228- elder
julcaer0246
THE_QUARK
trew123
cheetahaaa
1399- elite
mystery_pokemons
precious_diamond
vishnu25
chkreddy
Pokemon_powerhouse
knight8warrior
hellobs
xujwal
mr.dizipulo
praneethpraneeth12358709
RTU
Charan_karthik.
FORMAT OF THE TOURNAMENT-
[SPOILER]
The tournament will consist of 4 parts of battle-
1. Preliminary round- The first round i.e. preliminary round will have all 20 participants to battle. The 10 participants who will win will be qualified for the next round and 3 random participants will be chosen from the 10 participants who lost and those 3 can become gym leaders. The rest 7 participants which lost will be eliminated.

2. Quarter finals- The 10 participants which won in the last round will battle in quarter finals. The 5 which win will be qualified for the next round and those 5 which lose will be the rest of the gym leaders.

3. Semi finals- This round will be very interesting as in this round, the participant which won with the least no. Of pokes in the quarter finals, will be directly qualified for the finals. The rest 4 will battle in this round. The 2 participants which lose will be declared as elite 4's and the 2 which win will battle again. The one which loses in this battle will be the 3rd elite 4 and the one which wins will be qualified for the finals.

4. Finals- The 2 participants which qualified for the finals will battle in this round. The one which loses will be the last elite 4 and the one which wins will be declared as the champion of the crows clan.
QUARTER FINALS MATCHUPS-
[SPOILER]
Crowsarebest vs Lk228
1399 vs Charan_karthik

The player who has been directly selected for finals is trew123!!

Wish you all best of luck!
Last edited by Crowsarebest on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:34 am, edited 69 times in total.
You can join my clan by clicking on the following link -https://f.pkmn.pw/18/23938

Vishnuvaradhan

Post by Vishnuvaradhan »

Vishnuvaradhan
Retro zacian
Main account:- vishnuvaradhan25
Storage account:- s-watersd
Join my clan link is below
https://f.pkmn.pw/18/23692

Crowsarebest

Post by Crowsarebest »

Vishnuvaradhan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:23 am Vishnuvaradhan
Retro zacian
Welcome to the clan
You can join my clan by clicking on the following link -https://f.pkmn.pw/18/23938

Tapu_Kingdom

Post by Tapu_Kingdom »

I'm joining
Pokemon_powerhouse
Ash-greninja
My Account:- Pokemon_powerhouse
Secondary :-
Tapu_Kingdom
DemonCyborg

julcaer0246

Post by julcaer0246 »

I am interested to join the clan!
julcaer0246
Regieleki

Crowsarebest

Post by Crowsarebest »

Tapu_Kingdom wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:00 pm I'm joining
Pokemon_powerhouse
Ash-greninja
Alright welcome to both of you

Tapu_kingdom and vishnuvaradhan can become the co-leaders
Last edited by Crowsarebest on Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chkreddy

Post by chkreddy »

i am interested to join the clan

chkreddy
Hoopa
Last edited by chkreddy on Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
chkreddy

Crowsarebest

Post by Crowsarebest »

chkreddy wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:33 am i am interested to join the clan

chkreddy
Moltres
Welcome to the clan

Likhitsrikar

Post by Likhitsrikar »

ID - Likhit.com
Fav Poke - Ash-Greninga

Crowsarebest

Post by Crowsarebest »

Likhitsrikar wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:45 pm ID - Likhit.com
Fav Poke - Ash-Greninga
Welcome to our clan

Btw one of our co-leader vishnuvaradhan25 have their account banned so anyone else interested in becoming the co-leader?
Last edited by Crowsarebest on Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.