Page 12 of 12

Re: The pokeholic clan

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:45 am
by TeamPura
1. Username: TeamPura
2. Forum name: TeamPura
3. Favourite Pokemon: Volcarona
Retro Volcarona
4. Which country do you belong: Philippines
5. No.of battle wins: 10,815
6. Points : 7,546

Good day,

Re: The pokeholic clan

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:43 pm
by Srujan0058
TeamPura wrote:1. Username: TeamPura
2. Forum name: TeamPura
3. Favourite Pokemon: Volcarona
Retro Volcarona
4. Which country do you belong: Philippines
5. No.of battle wins: 10,815
6. Points : 7,546

Good day,

Welcome to pokeholic clan

U are a professional pokeholic

Feel proud and edit ur profile message

Download discord and join us

Re: The pokeholic clan

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:07 am
by AnshumanC
guys can i join too??
Username: AnshumanC
Forum name: AnshumanC
Favourite pokemon: Retro Reshiram
country : India
Wins: 2628
Points : 3710.42

Re: The pokeholic clan

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:50 pm
by -PLE-
AnshumanC wrote:guys can i join too??
Username: AnshumanC
Forum name: AnshumanC
Favourite pokemon: Retro Reshiram
country : India
Wins: 2628
Points : 3710.42


Sorry for being late
Welcome to pokeholic clan
U are now amateur pokeholic
Feel proud :)
Join us on discord
Link will be sent u In game

Re: The pokeholic clan

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:35 pm
by ASHMONISH
Username:Praveenmaster
Forum name : ASHMONISH
favorite pokemon: Retro guzzlord
No of battle:3833
No of points :9672

Re: The pokeholic clan

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:07 pm
by sabza
Username: Sabza
Forum username:Sabza
Favorite pokemon:Giratina
Country: South Africa
Battle Wins:981
Points:3159.38

Re: The pokeholic clan

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:57 am
by TheAlphaBigBeast
ASHMONISH wrote:Username:Praveenmaster
Forum name : ASHMONISH
favorite pokemon: Retro guzzlord
No of battle:3833
No of points :9672

hello u can surely join up with us please download discord app and use this invite link
https://discord.gg/y4TnDT4 ;)

Re: The pokeholic clan

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:58 am
by TheAlphaBigBeast
sabza wrote:Username: Sabza
Forum username:Sabza
Favorite pokemon:Giratina
Country: South Africa
Battle Wins:981
Points:3159.38

welcome to our clan buddy :d please download discord app and use this invite link
https://discord.gg/y4TnDT4

Re: The pokeholic clan

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:23 pm
by godgos
If this clan is kind of active id like to apply i cant send my acc link due to me using a ps4 to play but my user is geargod

Re: The pokeholic clan

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:12 pm
by Samkelo3
Username:Samkelo
Forum Username:Samkelo3
Favorite Pokemon:Ryaquaza
Country:South Africa
Battle Wins:1939
Points:4091.99