Only one thread per clan. DO NOT spam people to join your clan
- No thread bumping. If you made some update to your main thread, put the edit date at the end of the title.
- No asking members for free pokemon/password/emails or any other such nonsense.
- Fighting with other clans only through pokemon battle. No insulting each other or fighting in each others' threads.
- Your clan specific rules will not be enforced by the Admin. Post reporting is only for people breaking forum rules.
- You may not advertise your clans in other threads. You may also not message random people in-game or forums telling them about your clan. The only place your can mention them is in your signature or your game profile message.
- If you have decided to close your clan, make a final post to your thread explaining this and close the thread.
- Clans will be closed if the person starting the clan, or multiple members of the clan are being a nuisance in forum or game.
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:30 am
Gary2004 wrote:Hey how did u keep that in ur signature
I edited that on photoshop. and uploaded in imgur.com and then I type the codes. You have to study photoshop Signature is one way to advetise a clan since advertising is prohibited in forums because it is annoying to users .
I add dots on the codes so you can see how did I put my signature
[.color=#0000BF]Keep Updated for tournaments and Raffles. It's more fun in Dragon Slayers[/color]
Reason why do you want to join:
Active or Inactive?:[/spoiler]
Last edited by JosuaTheChampion on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest