❆PokeGrinders❆

Only one thread per clan. DO NOT spam people to join your clan.
Threads inactive for over a year may be deleted.
Forum rules
  • No thread bumping. If you made some update to your main thread, put the edit date at the end of the title.
  • No asking members for free pokemon/password/emails or any other such nonsense.
  • Fighting with other clans only through pokemon battle. No insulting each other or fighting in each others' threads.
  • Your clan specific rules will not be enforced by the Admin. Post reporting is only for people breaking forum rules.
  • You may not advertise your clans in other threads. You may also not message random people in-game or forums telling them about your clan. The only place your can mention them is in your signature or your game profile message.
  • If you have decided to close your clan, make a final post to your thread explaining this and close the thread.
  • Clans will be closed if the person starting the clan, or multiple members of the clan are being a nuisance in forum or game.

What’s your favorite Pokémon class‼️

Normal
2%
Shiny
16%
Metallic
5%
Ghostly
No votes
Shadow
No votes
Dark
11%
Mirage
2%
Chrome
20%
Negative
2%
Retro
41%

Total votes: 44

Sarvagnyaj

Re: New Clan: PokeGrinders

Post by Sarvagnyaj » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:33 am

deluge rpg user name : sarvagnyaj

favourite pokemon(s) : retro zamazenta crown sheild and retro zacien crown sword

birthday : dec 1

deluge rpg goal : #1 collector rank and under in # 100 as trainer rank

Sylvia

Post by Sylvia » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:56 pm

username: Jungkook613BTS
Favourite Pokemon:ZacianZacian (crowned sword)
Birthday:September 1st
Delugerpg goals:Appear on any of the leaderboards
Last edited by Sylvia on Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Playerz

Post by Playerz » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:23 am

Delugerpg username - Buddymaster
Favourite Pokemon - Chrome rayquaza
Birthday - October 6

Delugerpg goal - To be in top trainers

ansh123

Post by ansh123 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:12 am

delugerpg username -> ansh2.o
favorite pokemon => arceus and mega charizard x
birthday: sep 1st
deluge rpg goals: reached in top.
Last edited by ansh123 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

bubhead

Post by bubhead » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:06 pm

DelugeRPG username: Bubhead
Favorite Pokémon: Chrome Zekrom
Birthday: June 28th
DelugeRPG goals: All unova legend TS, and top 100 collectors or trainers
Last edited by bubhead on Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChiefFlash

Post by ChiefFlash » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:09 pm

Hey newcomers, welcome to the clan. I apologize about the late response, I was a bit busy. I made some major updates to the clan. With the new point system added in deluge, I fixed all the rankings, and everybody's point system is updated. Anybody who hasn't played the game in over 3 weeks, is removed from the clan roster. Also, if you haven't already, please join the discord. In the discord server, we are able to chat about random things, do trades, and discuss about the game in general. It's not necessary to join, but it's highly recommended. Also shout out to Jooji for completing the pokedex. I'll be next.

Raj-thehunter

Post by Raj-thehunter » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:05 am

DelugeRPG username: raj-thehunter
Favorite Pokemon: charmander and its evos
Birthday (honestly it can be fake 😚):8th july
DelugeRPG goals: to make more n more friends,live battles,to complete my Dex,and to find out about the encountering of pokes in del.rpg(if their is one😁)but I'm truly interested in it.

Welcome me senpais(senior s)😄🤗
Last edited by Raj-thehunter on Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

rillaboom18

Post by rillaboom18 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:13 pm

ChiefFlash wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:09 pm
Hey newcomers, welcome to the clan. I apologize about the late response, I was a bit busy. I made some major updates to the clan. With the new point system added in deluge, I fixed all the rankings, and everybody's point system is updated. Anybody who hasn't played the game in over 3 weeks, is removed from the clan roster. Also, if you haven't already, please join the discord. In the discord server, we are able to chat about random things, do trades, and discuss about the game in general. It's not necessary to join, but it's highly recommended. Also shout out to Jooji for completing the pokedex. I'll be next.
can i move up please?
Proud Member of the PokeGrinders Clan
Main IGN: pikapika18
Storage IGN: pikapika18storage
Grookey Storage IGN: grookeystorage

AshPickachu777

Post by AshPickachu777 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:08 am

DelugeRPG username: AshPickachu777
Favorite Pokemon: Mega Rayquaza Zekrom
Birthday (honestly it can be fake 🥳): 1 July
DelugeRPG goals: Want to be the best Trainer and have a lots of Triple Stat pokemon
Last edited by AshPickachu777 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:30 am, edited 6 times in total.

ChiefFlash

Post by ChiefFlash » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:17 am

rillaboom18 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:13 pm
ChiefFlash wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:09 pm
can i move up please?
pikapika, the rank system has been updated, you should be where you are right now