New clan

Only one thread per clan. DO NOT spam people to join your clan
Forum rules
  • No thread bumping. If you made some update to your main thread, put the edit date at the end of the title.
  • No asking members for free pokemon/password/emails or any other such nonsense.
  • Fighting with other clans only through pokemon battle. No insulting each other or fighting in each others' threads.
  • Your clan specific rules will not be enforced by the Admin. Post reporting is only for people breaking forum rules.
  • You may not advertise your clans in other threads. You may also not message random people in-game or forums telling them about your clan. The only place your can mention them is in your signature or your game profile message.
  • If you have decided to close your clan, make a final post to your thread explaining this and close the thread.
  • Clans will be closed if the person starting the clan, or multiple members of the clan are being a nuisance in forum or game.
TheAlphaBigBeast

New clan

Postby TheAlphaBigBeast » Wed May 15, 2019 2:09 pm

I am looking forward for players who are active and can help me make a attractive clan page to make a large trading community and have active users like in the past deluge.Requirements: need to know well about tags in the forums. Anyone interested in helping me can pm me in game ; Thealphabigbeast
Good luck ^_^
Last edited by TheAlphaBigBeast on Wed May 15, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IGN- Thealphabigbeast
Click on this image to see my retro legends collection

Thelegend10

Re: New clan

Postby Thelegend10 » Sun May 19, 2019 6:35 am

i would like to join this clan

TheAlphaBigBeast

Postby TheAlphaBigBeast » Sun May 19, 2019 6:36 am

I meant i need a person to help me make a clan
ps. (for admin) i will rename the topic after getting some people working towards for a new clan. Thanks
Last edited by TheAlphaBigBeast on Thu May 23, 2019 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

xonlinex

Postby xonlinex » Tue May 21, 2019 4:50 am

Hey Sir i want to be an admin for the clan, i will do my best for this clan.

TheAlphaBigBeast

Postby TheAlphaBigBeast » Tue May 21, 2019 8:00 am

Hello friend nice to see u join to help me ok pls can u pm me in the game ? so that we can startup the clan :d

Mistermaster

Postby Mistermaster » Thu May 23, 2019 7:30 am

I would start up a clan with you
Dm me in discord
I'm your friend tho TheSniperLord
My Main Ign:- TheSniperLord
My trading Ign:- -Xtreme_Gamer-

Return to “Clan Forum”