Chatroom Shutdown

Tolga

Re: Chat Shutdown

Postby Tolga » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:44 am

Diganto wrote:where is the link it was told it will work for sometime after the chat shuts down where is that one?

ever checked forum ?
I am quite sure there is a post like " Accessing to old chatrooms | by Tolga » Mon Apr 03 "

Thepikachuband1324

Postby Thepikachuband1324 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:25 pm

Its below the chat
Lol!!I have 2 accs on Tanki
Friend request me on them if u play Tanki : Thepikachuband1324(3rd lieutenant) and Cleverest_Boy(Warrant Officer 2). :) :) :)
;)[pokemon] ash-greninja [/pokemon] is my fav poke bros
[username] Thepikachuband1324 [/username] is my profile. Go and check it on DelugeRPG!!

Serecola

Postby Serecola » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:56 am

It pains me to see this post. Came back to chat again today only to wonder why there were so few people online. The first time I've chatted on #pokemondeluge was on 2010, and I went on and off for the past 7 years, meeting and chatting with new people along the way. However, I guess the saying 'all good things must come to an end' is true. I have probably spent most of my internet interactions over here and I am extremely grateful for all the chat staff for all of the things they have done.
this is probably getting real cheesy lmao (but the thankful part is really sincere, chat staff is very hardworking and there are a selected few that have been helpful and kind to me)

Thank you and goodbye, DelugeRPG Chat.
- MiNiMaL/Groudon/Bidoof/Yuzuriha

AkaFZemdegs

Postby AkaFZemdegs » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:38 pm

It was fun being chatstaff, really sad to see that the chat got wayy too much toxic that it come to an end.
I made tons of friends, really hurts to say goodbye to them.
i dont plan on playing further, because tbh chat was the only thing that kept me playing for so long.
Thank you all for the fun years, I'll miss you all.
gl hf :)
RyKoz | HomeToPichus | moongeistbeam | PogiPichu

Serecola

Postby Serecola » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:20 pm

AkaFZemdegs wrote:It was fun being chatstaff, really sad to see that the chat got wayy too much toxic that it come to an end.
I made tons of friends, really hurts to say goodbye to them.
i dont plan on playing further, because tbh chat was the only thing that kept me playing for so long.
Thank you all for the fun years, I'll miss you all.
gl hf :)

Fun indeed ^^
also, a little something for you.
[spoiler]

younescoolguy1

Postby younescoolguy1 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:01 pm

It's such a shame that chat's going to die soon. Admittedly, it's actually a bit convenient for me, since I spent my morning making a Discord fan chat.

EDIT: I've actually finished it, complete with a webhook that posts announcements from @DelugeRPG on Twitter.
Last edited by younescoolguy1 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arjunas23012001

Postby arjunas23012001 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:22 am

Today morning i opened the chat and started with a hellow. No replies... I sat for one hour and yet no replies. 2 months ago if i joined at this time, the chat used to be so lively. I met a lot of friends.. Its bad i would have to say goodbye to all. :( These 3 months were the best months of my life. I can't repay all that my friends have given me. Thank you guys it was a great time with you. And if too much talking is a spam then sorry guys; i may have unknowingly contributed to the shutdown of the chat. :cry: :cry:

RJRock

P.S. : I'd like someone to create an unofficial chat for us in another server. I would personally be very greatfull to him/her

CabanaBoy

Postby CabanaBoy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Can someone PM me a link to this chatroom? I know it's shutdown, but I'd still like to see it.
Last edited by CabanaBoy on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: CabanaBoy
There should really be a Ukulele Pichu in this game...

Jetmetal

Re: Chatroom Shutdown

Postby Jetmetal » Sun May 28, 2017 2:39 pm

Yeah. I see. As an old and active chat member, I feel terribly down for this moment. I was up here since 2012 and I just can't express how fun it used to be. Those old days of #DelugeTrivia used to be brutally awesome... But yeah, everything needs to end at sometime or the other :(

Conveying a really sad goodbye to all my good friends;
RyKoz
MiNiMaL
Blade AKA Coolboyroxxx
And a few other people (Make sure to mention yourself by quoting me if you're all reading this and you'd like to be mentioned too!)

It was a really good time being here... The chat and the people helped me grow up mentally (might seem funny to you but whatever i guess)
I mean, I just can't forget all the fun this chat has given me. Adieu!
Signing off,
~Jetmetal
Last edited by Jetmetal on Sun May 28, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Underwater World Champion!

Karthiknaik1608

Re: Chatroom Shutdown

Postby Karthiknaik1608 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:26 am

dont get me wrong but i think
the chat should be back
and i really dont understand why evryone is being so emotional
(maybe i am missing some thing)

Return to “General Chat”