Chatroom Shutdown

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Chatroom Shutdown

Postby d1g1t » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:38 pm

I have decided to shut down the chat for good.

We haven't had enough active staff for quite some time now.
But we do seem to have a lot of spammers and troublemakers who are active round the clock. And dealing with these people takes up more of my time than I would prefer.
Tolga has been doing most of the work and I don't think its fair especially with people bearing illwill towards him since they seem him doing all the kicking and banning.
And I hate to see people bothering and harassing the staff who volunteer their free time for the sake of the community.
Most of the staff and I are adults and have life and work/school to deal with, without also having to put up with petty fights and tantrums of people who think we owe them all of our time.

I know most staff would have preferred to have the chat running despite all this and won't like this decision. I apologize to them. I also apologize to the players who used the chat responsibly.

All in all, its been a wonderful 8 years having the chat around. I've met tons of awesome people on it. I wish I could have kept this going if it were trouble free.

(It should happen within the next 2 weeks)

EDIT: Misbehaviour of a lot of people in the chat today has made me remove the chat links from the site immediately. I wanted to give it one more week, but this is how it is. The chat still works if you know how to access it
Last edited by d1g1t on Wed May 17, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG. (Contact Info)

Rayorus

Re: Chat Shutdown

Postby Rayorus » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:04 pm

I met a lot of my close friends throughout 3 years of using the chatroom, still very close to them to this day. Thanks for everything. :-)
Last edited by Rayorus on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Account's i use: Rayorus Zooka

musicdrummer01

Postby musicdrummer01 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:18 pm

It's been a good run. Hate to see it go, but it's just time. Thanks to everybody who came on and had productive stuff to say.
Chatroom Staff

For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. Proverbs 2:6 (NIV)

Kna

Postby Kna » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:00 pm

April fools 100% illuminati confirmed

Thepikachuband1324

Postby Thepikachuband1324 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:09 pm

I have an idea to block these spammers
Lol!!I have 2 accs on Tanki
Friend request me on them if u play Tanki : Thepikachuband1324(3rd lieutenant) and Cleverest_Boy(Warrant Officer 2). :) :) :)
;)[pokemon] ash-greninja [/pokemon] is my fav poke bros
[username] Thepikachuband1324 [/username] is my profile. Go and check it on DelugeRPG!!

StyleZzGaming

Postby StyleZzGaming » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:25 pm

Sad to see the chat go down after many good years talking alongside everyone. every good thing has to end at its time, i will hate to see it go, but be grateful for you providing me and everyone with a chat I've spent many years on and met so many friends with,

I'd also like to thank you for making me Staff in the short time before this did happen, i enjoyed helping out with everything and would like to again anytime in the future,

Farewell LucidChat

Thepikachuband1324

Postby Thepikachuband1324 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:24 am

I also miss this chat. Because of this I had got so many good friends.
Lol!!I have 2 accs on Tanki
Friend request me on them if u play Tanki : Thepikachuband1324(3rd lieutenant) and Cleverest_Boy(Warrant Officer 2). :) :) :)
;)[pokemon] ash-greninja [/pokemon] is my fav poke bros
[username] Thepikachuband1324 [/username] is my profile. Go and check it on DelugeRPG!!

cityhunter18

Postby cityhunter18 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:26 pm

Peoples are having their own fun in this game, even on chat. Others are in a mannered way and others are not. I do admit, I'm one of the most troublemakers here. Doing spams and not following rules. But change right? (a bit). I'm apologizing... I'm really very sorry for these.

We enjoyed playing this game, mostly because on fast communication in trading and we got a lot of friends! Thank you for all the staffs who always guide us when we're in trouble also Thankyouu for adding an awesome unofficial chat in this game... and now it's about to fade.. :(
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Diganto

Postby Diganto » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:55 am

This 2 years at Delugerpg chat had been awesome and now it has shut down because of some scammers. I met a lot of my good friends there. i did follow all the rules there. I hope this chat reopens soon. :) :) :)

Diganto

Postby Diganto » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:56 am

where is the link it was told it will work for sometime after the chat shuts down where is that one?

Return to “General Chat”