Custom color sprites for your pokemon of choice!

Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.

Do you guys like the drawings i add into your request?

I like them
87%
I don't like them
3%
I don't mind either way
10%

Total votes: 31

[Inkynekos]

Post by [Inkynekos] »

To you 3: oh wow.. I'm so happy your interested in this!! I'll be starting your request in order of who asked first ^^
Proud Member of the PokeGrinders Clan
main account: Inkynekos
secondary account: Inkynekosstorage
piplup collection:Piplup. current count: 1078!!!
Ty guys so much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

sprite recolors here! (closed, sorry... feel free to check out the previous stuff tho!)
https://www.delugerpg.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&p=61121#p61121

Orangejuice

Post by Orangejuice »

Will you try my idea??? And happy birthday.

[Inkynekos]

Post by [Inkynekos] »

Yep, I will be doing them all, and ty ^^
Last edited by [Inkynekos] on Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sprite recolors here! (closed, sorry... feel free to check out the previous stuff tho!)

rillaboom18

Post by rillaboom18 »

[Inkynekos] wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:52 pm Yep, I will be doing them all, and ty ^^
happy bday!
Main IGN: pikapika18
Storage IGN: pikapika18storage
Grookey Storage IGN: grookeystorage

Orangejuice

Post by Orangejuice »

Thanks for working on my idea a my lime toxel , i am really happy you made it . Lime toxel looks so cool!!!
Last edited by Orangejuice on Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

[Inkynekos]

Post by [Inkynekos] »

ty for the bday wishs!! despite being older i still collect pokemon cards. so i assume you know what i mostly got. surprised i even got a gift, since that never really happens tho.

@OrangeJuice
i finished : D i think the black and green looks pretty good together. in my shield game im actually shiny hunting for a shiny toxel. its just too cute even with a grupy face lol

@Eministic
also finished! i made everything blue to red. i feel like that should of been the original colors lol. after i finished i realized that the skin was quite grey, so i made another one with darker skin. which one do you like better?

don't forget, ill be accepting just about all request, so feel free to ask about more pokemon you may be thinking about!!

Eministic

Post by Eministic »

@ [inkynekos] I think it would be better if it was darker. And yeah I wish it was the normal coloring for Mega Charizard X. I would be satisfied even if it was the shiny form :) . and happy birthday from me too :D .
Last edited by Eministic on Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Eministic

rillaboom18

Post by rillaboom18 »

[Inkynekos] wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:32 am ty for the bday wishs!! despite being older i still collect pokemon cards. so i assume you know what i mostly got. surprised i even got a gift, since that never really happens tho.

@OrangeJuice
i finished : D i think the black and green looks pretty good together. in my shield game im actually shiny hunting for a shiny toxel. its just too cute even with a grupy face lol

@Eministic
also finished! i made everything blue to red. i feel like that should of been the original colors lol. after i finished i realized that the skin was quite grey, so i made another one with darker skin. which one do you like better?

don't forget, ill be accepting just about all request, so feel free to ask about more pokemon you may be thinking about!!
I collect Pokémon cards too!
Main IGN: pikapika18
Storage IGN: pikapika18storage
Grookey Storage IGN: grookeystorage

[Inkynekos]

Post by [Inkynekos] »

rillaboom18 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:43 pm
[Inkynekos] wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:32 am ty for the bday wishs!! despite being older i still collect pokemon cards. so i assume you know what i mostly got. surprised i even got a gift, since that never really happens tho.

@OrangeJuice

@Eministic

I collect Pokémon cards too!
Yo you got discord? I would love to share cards yo

@AshPikachu777

finished!! oh boi.. this kinda looks bad.. i leik the drawing tho..

i had a pretty hard time understanding your request so i tried my best to make it as close as i understood. probably not what you expected, im sorry ~_~
Last edited by [Inkynekos] on Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

AshPickachu777

Post by AshPickachu777 »

"Flamen' hot"

https://i.imgur.com/Vlo0Jn9.png
Requested by AshPickachu777

Thankyou soo much
It's the NEW KYUREM's COOL :lol: .