So there's been a rumour going around for awhile and below you will see the information from this rumour. Now until recently this just seemed to good to be true but the company that trademarked Pokémon Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon have also recently trademarked these 2 names.
- Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu
- Pokémon Let's Go! Eevee
- Kanto (Potential additional regions, Johto having a high chance due to being connected to Kanto)
Generation I - Generation VII (No new Pokémon)
- These Pokémon games are Pokémon Yellow remakes with variations and additional stuff such as you play as your own custom character like you have in the games since Pokémon X and Pokémon Y (excluding Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire), Trainer's Red and Green(Blue) will be part of the story.
- You will have the main Pokémon from each game outside of there Pokémon and on your shoulder, so if you get Let's Go! Pikachu then you will have Pikachu on your shoulder.
- Pokémon GO plays it's part in these games as there will be integration between GO and these games. Not only that but Pokémon will appear on the routes themselves just like they do on the map in GO and the capture system will be using the Pokémon GO capture system.
- There will be no HM's and the system from Pokémon Sun/Moon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon is back. Speaking of Sun/Moon the gameplay and visuals over all seems like a buffed up version of those games.
So there you have it, hopefully there is a trailer soon! So what do you think?
Short URL: https://f.pkmn.pw/14/11564
1 post • Page 1 of 1